Reviews for The Last Spartan
Krav chapter 22 . 11/2
Haven't even reviewed yet because I was just enjoyed, but
was that
a Jesse Cox/TB Terraria reference?
Never thought I'd see that anywhere lol
maskedkeeper chapter 17 . 10/15
If only chief had some information that she wouldn't want to be spread,idk like a family tree of her pirate sisters.
SurplusHook chapter 4 . 9/12
I hate how you have made humanity so much weaker than it should be
I can't read this, the humanity had a faster FTL that could also let them have 10 greater ship size then element zero. They won against the Citadels most militarized race. Had AI's for over 200 years. Said AI's were one of the few reasons humanity is sill in existence. And got rid of it all? For what? Because an alien government told them too? Right humanity doesn't need the mass whatever to expand. In fact they could of fortified the system. With the mass whatever. No. I say no. Drop.
kittenloveschristmas chapter 1 . 8/10
I feel as if you made it seem as of humanity is a pushover. After a almost 3 decade long war against the Covenant does it look like humanity will be ruled by a alien government that is stupid useless and commits genocidal acts? And same goes for the Sangheili whom was lied to by the Prophets! Even if they wanted peace humanity wouldn't give up it's sovereignty after fighting for their basic right to live!
JB-851 chapter 27 . 7/30
With all due respect. Love the story. One minor technical detail when the Normandy is in stealth mode hiding in the shadow of the moon using an active radar to search out local space would be like turning on the high beams on your car when you're hiding in the dark.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 7/30
The Turians have 1 single bad incident and call for an immediate ban on Slipspace drive but seemingly don't care about the fact that humanity went through way more incidents of the same thing. Lol pitiful.
Oh come on man you mean to tell me i just read through nearly 500k words just for the story to be discontinued and ended on a cliff hanger. Granted I'm 3 years late to the party but on the chance that you do read this. The story you crafted here is quiet good. There’s certain thing that could of been done better of course(slipspace, AI ban) but the explanations given makes sense in the universe mostly. As you know after the human covenant war humanity would focus and rebuilding the economy cause money then shift to rebuild the military to most likely well above pre war status with and given the 100 years and the technology available to them to put it simply the unsc would be a juggernaut in alliance space by time of the first contact war started in this story im talking the turians would be able to scratch there ships.
That being said i do like this story and find it intriguing and wish it was continued untill finished but as the saying goes lifes a bitch
madsloth chapter 3 . 5/27
I like the idea behind the story, and while I am not sure if I will continue beyond this point, I would like to thank you for writing it.

Honestly ME has some of the weakest tech in science fiction. I try and pretend that is not the case and that ME was an upgrade over Halo tech but then I come across a line like this.

...each having their own embassy on the Citadel; a huge space station that acts as the cultural and political hub of Citadel space."

Halo humans thinking the Citadel is huge? It is nothing compared to what they have seen.

Another problem I have is when I think about how ME dreadnoughts weigh like 1 million tons, while the UNSC had 600k ton MAC rounds (I think)
Isaasol2 chapter 55 . 5/26
I'm disappointed that you stopped. Definitely to much to ask are you going to continue if it's been 4 years.
Isaasol2 chapter 51 . 5/26
My problem with UNSC and ONI is that they go up and dehumanize the Spartans and call them nothing but machines but keep them that way and disallow them to become more human as Halsey intended.
Isaasol2 chapter 49 . 5/26
I am not looking forward to Laira and Cheif romance, there is only one woman meant for Chief, and her name is Cortana. Maybe Jane Shpeard as well, but you have Chief replacing her as the first Human Spectre.
Isaasol2 chapter 44 . 5/26
He shouldn't be so confident that Cheif won't say no ONI. To protect his team and Cortana he'll go agaisnt orders, even if it means you publicize what happened to him and his brothers and sisters.
Isaasol2 chapter 39 . 5/14
I'm suprised N'tho or Kaiden didn't bring up Cortana as a romantic interest for Chief.
Isaasol2 chapter 36 . 5/14
Normally the go to romance for Shepard is Liara or Tali, but its Chief, so his romance should be with Cortana. Anything else is heresy.
4,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »