Reviews for The Last Spartan
Sir.Doc chapter 3 . 10/4
I don't know what to say about this fanfiction, in short this is nonsense like wtf how can unsc make their ship smaller after the war why replace their advanced technology for citadel garbage and that bullshit about covenant energy shields being weaker, ffs UNSC macs especially ODPs can oneshot CAS assault carrier by all logic halo human ship weapons are hell of a lot stronger then mass effects mac. Verdict is pleas learn the lore of the halo univers before writing something like this ya disgusting xenos liver
MrMcNasty chapter 55 . 10/2
C'mon Chief, kick the bitch in her kneecap to bend her leg backwards and punch her in the throat. You're a Spectre, you don't answer to Alliance; especially not uppity nepotist ONI cunts.
Sito uzumaki namikaze chapter 3 . 9/27
seeing how humanity is basically being strangled by the citadel is ...!
idk..annoying?
I mean how can humanity be the citadels bitch when they have more experience in fighting wars
have the bigger ships
have bloody AI's
have slipspace FTL
they're stronger all around
and ur telling me
after all, they've been through they just gonna let the citadel walk all over them?
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 9/27
even if you discount Slipspace Human Ships from Halo out do Mass Effect ships in every regard
captainmarvolus chapter 55 . 9/25
yes please i love this fanfic i wonder who chief will end up dating
Linkblade0 chapter 3 . 9/24
The biggest issue I have is the humans willing going along with whatever the Citadel Council said about their tech. Especially when one of them invaded them and it's even acknowledged as an attempt to weaken them.

And the discontinuation of AI takes the cake. Human AI were one of the three things that kept humans from going extinct. They are the one TRUE ally that humans had. But sure, let's kill them to make nice with a bunch of aliens that recently attacked us for trumped up reasons.
MrMcNasty chapter 37 . 9/17
I'm sure it's been said before, but the "mildly sociopathic tendencies" that the ONI agent was referring to weren't things like a lack of empathy. They were more like an inability to find value in conversation. Unless the situation required verbal communication, Spartans would always communicate non-verbally. They do not do anything that is blatantly rude or offensive. It's not their fault that people get offended when the Spartans don't bother to take everyone's normal, everyday, situations into account. Spartans are built for war. No-one expects a life-long politician to last more than five seconds in a firefight, but, for some reason, everyone expects Spartans to flawlessly maneuver through the intricacies of debate, policy, and general social interaction.
MrMcNasty chapter 21 . 9/17
I'm sure this was stated countless times before, but what was Cortana doing while Chief was taking his baby steps into social interaction? She woulda loved to see him fumbling through conversation.
I hope you continue to make these, this has been one of my most favourite stories I've ever read.
MrMcNasty chapter 9 . 9/16
Saren: "Nothing can stop me."
Chief: "Bitch, you thought."
jetjedi chapter 1 . 9/15
Fav
MadTitan3030 chapter 55 . 7/24
I do hope that this story will continue to be updated
Kurt 051 saying i should go is he Shepard
Carlthompson chapter 2 . 6/21
I hate it when someone take tech thats part of a lore of a title and then just get rid of it.
Eliphas-Chaos chapter 55 . 5/26
I would love to see this continued, it is so good. Please keep up the good work.
3,963 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »