Reviews for The Last Spartan
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 52 . 7/12
Y'know, I've read this story from start to finish and I can honestly say I like it. However, Colonel Ackerson's great great granddaughter... I don't like her.

I didn't like the original man himself when he made Noble Six his own personal Grim Reaper and I especially will not like his blood relative.

Besides, nothing good comes from ONI, especially when an Ackerson is involved.
spirit117 chapter 52 . 7/11
Hey Dino been taking a bit of time away from fanfic due to personal reasons so I'm going on a review spree right now.

First off I’m sad to hear that you’re ending the Last Spartan but I understand your reasoning it’s been 8 years and you’re still not at Virmire. I am disappointed to hear that that your not going to do a summarize. I get your reasoning for not wanting to do one but just because we know the ending doesn’t mean we don't want to see the journey that happened along the way. I think it would be a nice parting gift to all of your fans that have stuck by you over the years especially those that have been with you since the very beginning back in 2010.
im sad this fanfic is going, but as shakespeare said whats past is prologue I hope to see another fanfic as this was what introduced me to thank you for this story
John Doe chapter 52 . 6/25
Since I read the first chapter I was hooked. I found chief's character development well done and almost within my head cannon. Though it's a shame a crossover fanfiction like this had to come to an end, but I understand. Keep on going. Be safe, don't you dare go hollow. Thank you for writing.
Blackberry Avar chapter 33 . 6/26
Worms don't eat dirt [REDACTED]. They eat organic matter. Dirt is just a combination of sand, minerals and clay. More like they eat soil, dead leaves, and fallen fruit.
Blackberry Avar chapter 12 . 6/25
Look. In most of my experience with the Halo FF universe, the Master Chief seems to almost not be powerful enough. I mean, come on! This is the guy who blew up five-hundred Covenant ships on a suicide run.. And survived without breaking a sweat. A man who can kill this world's equivalent of a Sith or Jedi.
I think he's underpowered.
Well, I guess you better help John-117 to stage four of the AI rampancy then...
According to your fic the last time, until a couple of weeks ago, the last time he had a nightmare was when he was 8.
After everything he did?
Yeah, no nightmares means you're a sociopath.
One who is on our side but still.
This is the second halo/mass effect cross I've read.
The other being 'Daily war with monster girls'.
Honestly speaking I like that world better.
And the only reason I started reading that one was that I couldn't believe such a multi-cross could work.
But that writer did it and did it well even.
In comparison your world building sucks.
But in comparison with a 75% of other cross overs this isn't bad at all, better even (so much better).

The biggest fault I can find is the idiocy in politics and spectre missions.
If you send one man against a crime boss.
I say okay.
If you send one man to rescue someone from an army.
I say okay.
If you send one man to defend a location against an army.
I say what... you stupid guy?
I see a spartan as a semi tank, best supported by other teams.
Not a lone wolf simply because he can't move fast/quiet enough to shake his pursuers.
And well, he might be able to shoot his way out but if a couple of armatures have their eyes on him?
Glass the surrounding 500 kilometres.
If he survives?
Try again, should stick sometime.

Anyway.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
From a strategic standpoint this mission was a nigh on complete success. The only problem and it’s actually a very small one is that Saren knows that a Halo ring is in the attican traverse.

Let’s put out the facts.
A very small elite team has to go up against an enormous amount of hostiles.
The hostiles have air superiority, which means after Saren is taken and everyone knows something is up even the Normandy should have massive problems getting off planet undetected.
The registry wasn’t breached by the enemy.
The registry was destroyed so after the team left hostiles would not be able to use it.
Saren wasn’t captured or killed. Meaning he is still in charge and Benezia is still playing second fiddle. It’s better that a short lived turian is the boss instead of the millennia old scheming biotic powerhouse.
Seriously, you don’t want Benezia calling the shots.
So it’s a near complete victory.

If the council didn’t want the registry to be destroyed they should have send a fleet.
One guy, or one small team, is not going to stop an army without destroying the objective.
Gatekeeper333 chapter 52 . 6/12
May your words ever find ears to listen,
and in doing find hearts to swell.
May you now inspire tears to glisten,
And always find tales to tell.

Cheers mate, and Good luck
Really, all the resources SPECTRE status gave him?
Only his good name and in the games him being a traitor wasn't bandied about.
They certainly didn't know on Noveria.
His accounts aren't frozen and his stock in companies isn't seized.
Nope, all them resources is just about the possibility to walk away from the police on the citadel and the homeworls of the main species.
Bruh chapter 14 . 6/7
I ship far too hard,imma gun call it suit-shipping

Talixcheif forever now apparantly,even if i dont happen.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 6/2
So your wrighting another rip van wrinkle a fanfiction? I get it if the massefect verse was taking place in another arm in the milkyway Galaxy or a closs by Galaxy but a nother wake up fic really i appreciate you trying to make it but come on this is like the thirtyth fic like this that starts like this sorry i just trying to find a good fic but i keep getting nothing but standalone fics and i want a novel.
Fuck. Fucking fuck.

I'd literally buy this fic to be able to continue it on my own
3,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »