Reviews for The Last Spartan
Ajd3po chapter 36 . 11h
Hellsing Ultimate Abridged... I fucking love you man
XlDragonlX chapter 45 . 11/12
You'd better make this theoretical 4th stage exist...if you ever get to that point that is XP
XlDragonlX chapter 39 . 11/11
I had a feeling that the arbiter was going to pull the semantics card
Benthatguy chapter 1 . 11/11
Hey what if the reason the unsc gave up all their better tech to join the council was cause of indoctrination from the citadel like it has an indoctrination field that makes you dismissive of non mass effect based tech to keep everyone on the reapers plan. I think that makes more sense then just doing it to join a community
XlDragonlX chapter 14 . 11/9
"She killed Yapyap!" -Best easter egg so far
Ok...a spartan IIs senses is far superior to any human being so he would of heard the God danm squad of geth before they got to him... And you do know this guy can take on a lot more than what he is a krogan should be fucking simple for him... And you haven't even given the Spartan IIIs a nod shame on you
Jeffry480 chapter 3 . 10/31
You have completely gutted humanity in this and know nothing of halo lore won't read another chapter.
DAUNTEDSUPERIER chapter 51 . 10/29
End of the fic, now I'm sad... so sad. :'( On a cliffhanger too. That's like, double level sadness.

Besides that though this was an amazing story to read and I had a lot of laughs and I certainly cried, as a previous chapter review can testify to, and this is easily in the top percentage of both Mass Effect and Halo stories out there. It's got great pacing, real character development, and the only one who seems out of character is the Master Chief but that's because he's being forced to talk so much. It's weird.

Then there's what you did with the squad, the only character that I can think of that you on occasion leave out is Kaiden and that is only when compared to all the others. You bring the squad alive a way that few other authors are able to do. You don't focus on a few and have the others only have a few scenes, you have them all together and constantly working together and it makes your story ten times better even if I imagine it also makes it ten times harder to write.

To you though, the person behind the profile, I wish you the best of luck and I hope that the inactivity on this and your other fics isn't because of anything serious. So, here's to hoping it's just a good but demanding job keeping you away, something as little as losing your writing passion, or writing yourself into a hole and having no idea how to write your way out. Whatever your reason for putting this and all your other fics on hiatus until further notice I only hope that is because of something good.

I wish you good health, good fortune, and good luck.

-Concerned Reader,
DAUNTEDSUPERIER
DAUNTEDSUPERIER chapter 44 . 10/29
Kig-Yar funeral goer- "I miss *insert Kig-Yar name*. He owed me money, but how tasty he is almost makes up for it... almost. Now who to ask for my credits?"
DAUNTEDSUPERIER chapter 38 . 10/28
I've just got to say, before I even finish the chapter, that whole scene with Chief visiting the Spartan Graveyard had me crying like a baby. Well done *claps enthusiastically* well fucking done.
HafizXRenashi chapter 51 . 10/24
latest read. Overall, the story is great. Love to see John tries to put up a group of special individuals... with their antics in mind.
DAUNTEDSUPERIER chapter 30 . 10/19
Love how Cortana just came clean, that was hilarious.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 14 . 10/8
I can picture Master Chief taking on a sort-of 'gruff father figure' role in regards to Tali.
Hey, long time fan. Just wanted to let you know I eagerly await the next chapter and often reread this story and frequently check for updates. This is good work.
it seems this guy is more of a mass effect fan that's upset because halo kicks ass FUCK MASS EFFECT AND MASS EFFECT HUMAN'S ARE THE BIGGEST PUSSY'S EVER HALO RULES
3,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »