Reviews for The Last Spartan
huCAST 75 madeanaccount chapter 50 . 11h
This is lookin like it's gonna be one of those dead fics. It was fun while it lasted...sad to see it go...
So long as this fic keeps alive, I don't mind what each update consists of. It could be a game of Clue between the crew and I'd be fine.
RedGOzilla chapter 50 . 7/22
Well while I can sort of see the lackluster in this chapter, I will say that this was a good chapter. A good popcorn chapter if you will. Sandra Tilson is in the mass effect future. A little weird but nothing worth compiling about. I will say I wasn't expecting Preitor to show up. Appears he has better things to do then to watch for Vorcha. I like how the protheans have studied forerunner artifacts as I feel this will be very important in the long run. Assuming your still holding on this story that is. Its very sad that your not feeling exticed when you write this story. I feel that sometimes when I write a story but want to write something else. If you want to write this story with your groove, wait until it comes and if you dont feel like doing it, dont do it. Nobody's rushing ya. I'm also looking forward to Titan shock. Keep on Writing Laddie.
Well boss if you need a breather, take one. I feel you got a decent chunk of the story line planed in your head, its just getting it on paper. I would rather you do stuff on your own time, then feel insared.
good chapter it's great to see an update i hope the next chapter comes out sooner!
Hope you continue this. This fanfic has always been my favorite. Also, I'm KINDA excited for Andromeda.
Mr. Potato Cellar chapter 40 . 7/23
When I read your Codex Entry I always listen some classical music (e.g. four seasons) and think some classic old English man reading that text while sitting on some comfortable armchair and drinking some tea.

Don't know why... :/
Obsidianjake chapter 3 . 7/23
Pretty sure the UNSC would not let the council push them around to much.
Culaio chapter 50 . 7/23
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it, I am not really biggest fan of arbiter adventures but I understand their importance to the story and to tell the I enjoyed seeing flood :).

Keep up the great work :D.
2 good 2 kill chapter 50 . 7/23
I'm kind of surprised Rtas Vadum, Shipmaster or Half-Jaw, hasn't made an appearance.
shugokage chapter 50 . 7/23
Interesting chapter!
honest guy chapter 30 . 7/21
honestly, no. I don't give a rat's ass about your 'childhood' related fic. Just focus on this story, you little whiny ass bitch.
spirit117 chapter 50 . 7/22
Interesting chapter Dino, it was nice to see what the Arbiter was up to. But I can’t wait to see what the Master Chief and the Normandy crew are up to.

Keep up the great work.
GuntherRiechwald chapter 50 . 7/22
You're back! Wait, no! Dont go! There is so much awesome to be done!
x Kyuubi z chapter 50 . 7/22
Despite the wait, it was still a good chapter. As for Mass Effect: Andromeda and Halo 5, I'm very excited. EA could have made Bioware pump out ME4 in an attempt to make ME a yearly franchise, but they didn't. They're taking their time. Halo 5 looks visually amazing as well as conceptually amazing. I can't wait to see what they do. As for the Xbox One, there's really nothing to be concerned about anymore. You can buy it without the Kinect and its getting better with each update, and I thought it was fine despite the bugs at launch, but those were to be expected with the release of a new generation of consoles. Stay optimistic and keep up the great work.
3,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »