Reviews for Rose's are Right
ticctacc chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
i really love your story so far! update soon!
bloo904 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Bella/Rose
Divodog chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Nice and simple, with an honest feel to it. I'm a Bella/Rose fan, but my concern would be an impass between vamp/human happening again...
NightAngel323 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
love the story really good please continue with writing it & Updating it. :)
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
P
reaivyLS chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
bella/rose
ShadowCree chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
sound good so far.
amUous chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Well i was a bit sad that Alice was so ready to block Bella out of her life, hehehe.

I think a Rosalie/Bella relationship would be great. I usually don't find it believable, but you've already have their friendly relationship started so i think it would be nice two see those two together here.
devilsmadein chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
that was... cute for lack of words. continue.
invisible-to-all chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
luvv it
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I love your Bella and how she stood up to Edward and I hope you choose to continue.
AlexisMariahh chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
dang! i love this so much! i love how bella is so so hmm awesome! and i think her and rosie should hook up, that would be totally cool! please update soon!
bundysarah chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
love it! update soon!
AmazonianTheifEss chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Please update soon this is such a interesting fic.
rocket-runner chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was good. Rough in some parts, but the overall plot was okay.

You could continue with a couple of chapters. I think the next chapter should definitely jump ahead a couple of years where you have this badass, confident, motorcycle-riding Bella who isn't afraid to be herself.

I think the only way you can have Bella end up with Rosalie - because that's the one I'm rooting for - is if she gets changed. Like then it'd be even more devastating because Bella was ready to live her life, and then it was taken away from her. Plus, I don't think Emmett is right for your Rosalie. Clearly your Rosalie is much more in depth than the Emmett you portrayed. So yeah. I mean, Rosalie definitely needs to get away from the Cullens.

Anyway, keep writing.