Reviews for Hello, Operator...Daddy, is That You?
Pettie chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I love love love love love the story! By the way, B'Elanna's Dad's name was John...
Zazzy chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This was so sweet...good one!
Christi chapter 1 . 3/12/2001
Very swwet and touching.
Akot chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
These are great! I'd love to see some more of them.
Kate Davis chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
This one was excellent too, especially since we don’t know a lot about B’Elanna's relationship with her father. Good tie-ins with preceding events as well. Please write more of these using other characters!
Gracie chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
Ohh, great job again! I'm not too keen on the pregnancy idea myself, but the conversation between B'Elanna and her father is really well done. Sounds just like her-I could hear Dawson's voice on a few of the lines-"Please don't call me that" and "Obligated! Obligated? I was your daughter!" And I can just see her throwing things against the wall in her quarters. Keep 'em coming, PJ-next how about, let's see, Tuvok and T'Pel? Or Seven of Nine and a long-lost relative? Or-of course-Harry and his mom or dad?
kathy chapter 1 . 8/17/2000
::grin:: Cool story! Ireally enjoyed it! :)
Lyra chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
Aw... Aw... As usual, a fine piece of writing, PJ. B'Elanna's preggers? Yay! Especially considering what we've heard through the spoiler grapevine lately. ;) *applause* Are you going to write more "Hello, Operator" stories? Huh? please?
Skywalker Child chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
Awwwww...beautiful! You did a good job with B'Elanna.
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
Ohhhhhhhh! (that's what i said when i finished reading this...seriously, i said that!) Oh my g-d, that was so good! I was so totally blown away! The writing was EXCELLENT, and B'Elanna was so in character! I swear, you do a better job than Paramount! OMG, that was so amazing! And i thought the first Hello, Operator was good...wow! oh yeah, i forgot...and the plot was amazing! what a conversation...what a story! i loved it! keep writing...please! (wow, that got really long...)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
Awwww this was really nice. I'm more of a TNG and DS9 fan but I really enjoy anything that has the people of Voyager communicating and interacting with the folks of the Alpha Quadrant. Well written and touching... what else could a reader ask for? Well done. :)