Reviews for Heal
So cooool! I reallly liked this chapter! :D
Lady Rabenschwarz chapter 17 . 6/10/2011
OK This is great, NOW WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO DEMY? :P
AvAtarAmeobA chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
Goddamn it woman. Update this story. ASAP. ( T_T)\(- )

Please? -_- pretty prettyplease? OwO for marly's sake? So he can stop being a pedo? O_o well then. I love how you and your (girlfriend?) bicker and you girls(guys?) got the characters perfect! You have them down-pat! Mooshy-chan loves this! Yes. Mooshy-chan is speaking in 3rd person. :3 anywhooooo... Update! I'll make marly and vex smut if you do! And post it... ;D

Seriously. I will.

Mooshy-chan

Oxoxox
Fatefulldestiny chapter 17 . 2/21/2011
that was so great! still its all sad... i love this story please update soon! by the way i read this when you updated this i just forgot to review
Jaike Kyr chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
Gotta love how matter of fact Vexen is. XD

I got my mom a Jacob barbie from twilight... and then she gave me $100, so I feel kinda bad... but at the same time I don't feel bad at all. lol
snarkyturtle19 chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
omgoodness! so sorry i haven't posted a review in a while! this chappie made me cry a lil! you two are the best when it comes to writing this story! i love it! my top fave currently! keep it up! (and yeah, the demyx thing wasn't that bad... i kinda knew what he was doing)
themusicalmuffin chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
O.O ZOMG DEMMMMM

Also I'm reading so many fics that I forgot which one had Dem do that. /fail

Axelll... They must TALK! :O

OH MY XION.

I look forward to more! :D
Rocking Phillip chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
I thought the Demyx fans would come after you :D

I'm glad Nalyx told us that this is sad because I don't think this would have had the same effect listening to "Raining men" (don't know why i was listening to that )so I put "Maligno ton negro lo matar" from wolf's rain instead.

DUDE I WAS TOTALLY TEARING UP! THAT WAS SUPER SAD!
Fatefulldestiny chapter 16 . 12/4/2010
why? why kill demyx again? you better not kill him off! please update soon! i love it!
Jaike Kyr chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
Oh gosh please don't make me finish the story xD I'm horrible at writing. And continuing this fic would be a daunting task. I would need loads of help.

Aaaand even if Demyx is my favorite, it's okay that he's, well... K.O. right now. Because it's a good story.

And I wondered about something. Zexion was surrounded by blood? Because of the arm cutting. But no one else saw the blood? Or cleaned it up? xD I know, details, details! But it just gave me a strange image of someone walking down the stairs to see all the blood and freak out.

I'll stop rambling. My bad~ :P
themusicalmuffin chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
._.

...

ZOOOKMMBDSVHJJBBVDFJMN Dx you and your CLIFFYS! AND YOUR NOT SOON UPDATE WARNING CURSES! /shakes fist

I look forward to mooooooooooore.
Rocking Phillip chapter 16 . 12/2/2010
I curse you and your clifhangers! CAN'T WAIT!
Jaike Kyr chapter 15 . 11/29/2010
This is crazy man. I like it! I have a few theories as to how it happened, but I won't say! :P
themusicalmuffin chapter 15 . 11/28/2010
ZOOOOMG ZOMG ZOMG.

Vexy and Zexy! Bwarhar!

x3 I suck at life. So short review. xD xD

I look forward to more! xD
Evangelina Amaryllis chapter 15 . 11/27/2010
I like it very much~!

It would be nice if you guys made this a collab, you know? Half of a chapter by Nalyx and the other half by TSA .