Reviews for Symmetrical Asymmetry
Spense chapter 3 . 4/24
What a deep, rich, wonderful story. I love the interaction between family members, argue nets and all. Is love to see another update, as I see it isn't complete!
Drica chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Awesome! Thanks for updating
18lzytwner chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Sounds like nothing but trouble from the word go on this one. ;) Excellent work. :) Glad to see you're back at this one.
Tuppence chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Brilliant chapter as always. I really can't wait to see you update this story.

~ Tuppence ~
Tuppence chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT START. You had me hooked from the first 3 paragraphs onwards! Characterisation was great, pace well-set and the information - how forthcoming it was - was awesome, not too much but not too little. I have to admit that I'm a big fan of a relationship between Jessie and Jonny but even if it's purely platonic in this story, it's great to read.

~ Tuppence ~
FFP chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Interesting story. Looking forward to see how it turns out.
CubbiesFan1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
good work so far. Its different, but very interesting. I hope you continue with this as I'd like to see where its headed.
18lzytwner chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
So why does a relationship between Jonny and Jessie not work out? I like the new chapter. More soon I hope.
Squeakin chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Oh, I'm very interested in seeing where this goes. Wonderfully written, thanks for sharing!
JDL45 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Whoa! Seems very, very real. Like others, I'd love to see more of this.

I can't decide if this is just normal growing-apart or if something's gone seriously wrong in the relationships here.
Tmmeow1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Very good, Need more please :)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is very interesting so far. I'd like to see where it leads. More please!
AspenShiyan chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Interesting. I'm sad that it seems the majority of the Quest crew will be left out for the rest of this fic (or maybe not?), but I really like the way this is written. There's quite a bit of narration in the beginning, but the often humorous voice the story is told in makes this flow easily enough.
I really enjoy the depth of each character and the world Jonny finds himself buried and suffocating in.
The comment "we were both lonely" is so real and honest, it's just another one of many things that brings this story to life. Can't wait to read the next chapter.