Reviews for Say It
Sarahlou2485 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I love this so much, hope you will finish this at some point, you are a superb writer and I love your style. I love how you've written both men. This is a really wonderful story.
Oh, and I find William Regal attractive too, proud to call him a fellow Brit! x
Rhiannamator chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I realize this hasn't been updated in years, but i just wanted to drop a note of appreciation for this fic. I love this smarmy, obnoxious side of Christian & Regal is simply masterful. Plus, it's fucking hot as hell. I do wish this had continued. Hope this finds you well!
alyssia333 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
3 love it
Jade chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I love it.
IsidoraAngst chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
This is actually really good. I love them together. I need to find out what happens next.

Update soon.
Blazing Glory chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Slashburd turned me on to this gem, and I am loving every word of it! From the pairing to the sub!Christian! The way you write Regal as a Dom is just fantastic. I can't wait to read the next chapter. BTW, I do not feel that your style is wordy or over descriptive. Nor, since it appears that there is a follow-up of some sort do I feel that this is an abrupt ending.
slashburd chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
So, first of all... *dead*

Honestly, that was incredible. I love, love, love every bloody word of it! I'm all for the level of detail you go into - it helps to set a scene and give that extra depth to a fic. This goes so far beyond some humping in a shower scene because of that.

I'm also a fan of the ending because it fits in with the rest. Regal isn't a complete animal. Somewhere down the line most doms still want to get their rocks off and have a relationship of sorts and this teases that perfectly. Regal wants to hand out the discipline but isn't just a pure sadist. Or at least that's how I'm reading it at the moment - I could be wrong!

So, if there is more of this you'll hear no complaints from me. I don't want to just say 'this is hot' because it's more than hot. It's hotter than a volcano on the sun as far as I'm concerned. In true fangirl netspk - moar nao pls :)

(And I have just shamelessly pimped this on my LJ so hopefully that'll get a few more people interested in the pairing and your fab story!)
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was just too darn funny.
loveevolves chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Never though i would see this pair but you made it work so well! Awesome story I can't wait to see what Regal does next.
JayJayJigsaw chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I really like this for a couple reasons.

1.) gotta love the rare pair ]

&

2.) Christian is one of my favorites and the fact that Regal actually retaliates to his antics makes me all happy inside.

Can't wait for more. D
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Haha, this did not disappoint. Not in the least! Like I said, I really like the snide remarks, lol. First Christian was a annoying little cretin then he was a cat! But he really is slender! I think about it everytime I see him on tv.. Regal tied him up? What a way to get his point across! Ahh Bill, it was always a dream of yours wasn't it? Lol, i like this a lot, not to mention how you describe things. Cant wait for the next part!
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
La-La-La-Love this.

Soo happy to see such an awesome story has a quiick update rate! Yaay for plot setup, and me eating too much sugar!

THIS IS JUUST SO AWESOME!
SaraHHH chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Thanks very much for posting the next chapter and so quickly too, I actually enjoyed this chapter a lot more than the first maybe because the plot has kicked in. I really loved the fact that Christian was so defiant at first however eventually gave in. I really cannot wait to see what happens next.

Btw do you like any other slash pairings just curious.
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Firstly let me just state that this is not a pairing that I thought I would read it is also one you don't see often, actually this is probably one of the first stories with this pairing I have seen.

Anyway I think you are a awesome writer and thought this was very well written, I wonder what will happen in the next chapter and if Christian continues to tease Regal.
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
A rare pairing. I like! I like! And I've always noticed that teasing from Christian toward... Bill. Lol! I think this is the first William Regal slash I've read! Wow! I hope you continue soon. I want to see what snide and sarcastic comments these two make! And I like William's vocabulary. It's so prim and proper lol.