Reviews for Other half
Carmelcutie82 chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I like the direction this story is going, it is only missing the Cullen's. The family would have definitely ran across the country to make sure Nessie was okay. I would consider revising with them included...just my opinion : )
Katie chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
absolutely love this so far
Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
I no wut ur thinkin...obsessedwithtwilight said she was gonna review for all my chapters but she hasent reviewed for these days! Wut the heck! Well I just want to say that I'm getin to it so don't worry! Love ur stories!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 16 . 1/29/2011
Sweet thing...! I told you I review every chapter so I have to review for this one to! Keep writing ur amazing stories and I will keep reviewing!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
In the things you said that the new story was gonna have, the fourth thing was that they weren't gonna get married and have a kid, not in this story at least! So come on!do something with that idea please! And if u don't, I will b sad. But o well! I remember reading that little part is sweet thing! So cute! Keep writing!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 14 . 1/29/2011
Awwwww! Finaly! This was the best chapter to this story I think! I loved how you came up with all the chapter names and I absolutly LOVE the story name! Other half! It's perfect! I loved this story but not as much as I loved sweet thing! (still praying for that tri-sequal)

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
I'm confused. Everyone keeps touching her shoulders! Squeezing them, holding them, patting them, and touching them! Does it not Hirt cause she is half vampire? I don't even no! Anyway...marvolous chapter!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Awww! Poor Jacob! He is so caring a nice and sweet and...just perfect! Great chapter! Edward is just so...I don't even no. I'm not a huge Edward fan but he and Bella were cute in this chapter. Bella was very motherly and Edward was very fatherly. I didn't even no you were from Norway! I always wondered and now I no! (I live in north America just so you no.) great chapter!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Lovely chapter! When is Nessie gonna tell Jacob she loves him 2? I mean...she ovipusly does! Oh well. Guess I should just keep reading!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Yes! They found her! Go jacob! Go wolf pack! Yay! Jacob is wonderful he saved nessie. Seth is so sweet and caring 2! I'm off to the next chapter, let's see of it's as great as this one!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
It's so sweet how the whole pack cares so much about finding Nessie! Poor Jacob! He feels so guilty but he will find! This was an awesome chapter and a great Jacob point of view!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
Oh no! Where is Jacob! Wonderful chapter!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
Ahhhh! Cliff hanger! (even though i already know what's gonna happen I can still be excited, right?) anyway...great chapter! I'm off to read the next!

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
Awwww! So cute! I love Seth! He is so cute! Great chapter! How do u come up with some of this stuff...wolf kisses...?

Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
She loves jacob! If only she could stay awake long enough to tell him...oh well! Great chapter!