Reviews for You Know How When Your Phone Went Dead?
Terapsina chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Jeff has red sheets, why am I not surprised? Which is probably a weird way to start this review, now that I think about it but... yeah, I'm seriously not surprised.

Oh and I LOVE this. Love how this went. Annie really isn't a naive flower (which is basically something I knew pretty quickly on, but I love your take on it) and her sneaky and adorable seduction was brilliant (and if anyone could make seduction 'adorable' it's Annie, so good work).

I really enjoyed this. Especially Jeff's desperate attempts at keeping everything PG-13 (it was too late for that as soon as she let her hair loose wasn't it?) until there was simply no point.

What else can I mention? Well... I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
pangasius chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Woww ! That was amazing ! I love these two together !
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
omg this was perfect season 1 Jeff Annie! Love!
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Lovely lovely lovely! I like the Annie you have written here, and Jeff's reaction works so well for me. :)
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aw, this fic was so great. Both Jeff and Annie were really in character.

I especially loved how creepy Annie was. It was just so Annie.

Nice job!
Greenstuff chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
utterly enchanting and adorable and exactly what I have been craving since I binge-watched every single episode last weekend. Thank you for this lovely little piece of Jeff/Annie awesomeness.
RoziCanuti chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Great story! Jeff has to be with Annie enough said :)
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
To be honest, I was skeptical at first because I have read a lot of really crappy Annie/Jeff stories that just made me wonder who is actually teaching these fans how to write. You, though, did the impossible: I loved this story. It was cute, classy, and totally sexy without making either character sound like a tramp. Much props to you for that last part. I want to feel good after reading a love scene (like I do with reading yours) and not dirty; you have accomplished that with grace and style. Great job! D
SohoDoll chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Great story!
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I am a recent fan of community, especially jeff and Annie. Wayyy more chemistry then Britta and jeff. Wayy more. And this was definitely like the best I've read. I was disappointed to find that it wAs a small community for Community. Haha. Best line was when Annie said- blood red, I knew you had slut sheets! Yes!
shabbytiger chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Totally agree with the other reviews-classic Jeff and Annie voices with an awesome hook up tossed in too. Sighs.

Loved the guarantee, and sink hole, lol, funny, touching AND hot.

I am also on board with the-not enough sex in this fandom idea-considering how hot a couple they are its kind of odd.

So yay for you and the slut sheets!
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
hahaha, there are so many genius touches of the actual show in here. You have their voices DOWN. Slut sheets ftw.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Love it, love it.

Annie and Jeff have way more chemistry than Britta and Jeff.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
The part at the end about the slut sheets was really the icing on the cake, and I just had to review. The final lines really just wrapped the story up in a neat, blood red, slut sheet bow. (: