Reviews for The Bachelor
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 18 . 8/13
I have totally enjoyed what you have written. Even tho it has been over a year since you have updated, I am marking this as a follow in hopes that you will revisit this story and start updating once more. I truly can not decide who I would love to see Harry pick in the end, but my final 3 are Remus, Draco and Severus.
vampwolfimmortallover chapter 18 . 8/4
I love this story so much! I am so eager to know what's happening and I've started to write down clues as to who will win ;) Thia is so much better then the TV show
I want Hp with Ss
MalachiteKitten chapter 1 . 6/23
Please update. I love this story. It is so great!
rmiser1994 chapter 18 . 5/2
sweet story so far! is harry just going to choose only one person or two? i'd choose sev/hp/rl personally if so ... anyway cannot wait until sev's date! haven't done a date with only him yet!
This is an awesomely refreshing fic, I love how all the guys have a chance of winning Harry over. At first, I suspected Severus would win, but now... I'm not so sure! Argggh, I love Draco, Charlie, Remus, Gah you're making it hard to pick! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapters, I hope you'll update soon please? ;)
CatGirl04 chapter 18 . 4/7
Bummer, this isn't finished because I wanted to know who he picked. To be truthful, I wouldn't have minded if he picked both Severus and Draco.
Kimi Lowe chapter 18 . 3/1
love it. can't wait for more...
D10g3n3s chapter 18 . 1/19
I like it! It's a very amusing story and I love the contestants you chose. And I love that I'm not sure who's going to win. I'm torn between Remus, Severus and Draco. I guess Cedric has a chance too...I can't wait for the next chapter and I look forward to seeing how this story will end!
Author IzzyV chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Honestly I was a little skeptical of the concept cause the shows not my favorite but I honestly loved it.
The only thing I'm unhappy about is Harry only having to pick one of them.
Please update soon and keep up the amazing work!
Draconeko chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE dont give up on this story i love it so much
starrmommy824 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Absolutely love this fic. Hope you update soon! I'm dying to know who he chooses!
germanfanfictioner chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
I really love this fic. A lot.
As long as eveerybody turns out happy in the end (except Colin he can rot in hell) I don't care who of the guys will have the honor of getting Harry's heart. My favorites are Draco and Oliver, though. Because Drarry is my OTP and I think Oliver/ Harry is a great pairing too.
SnarryLover91 chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
I really love this story so far. I hope you can update soon.
P-Webes chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Great story, can't wait for he next chapter!?,! :)