Reviews for The Bachelor
BlindedHP chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Just started reading this. Not a big fan of Bachelor myself but found this fic on a list of sub/bottom!Harry fics and thought to give it a try. After reading the first meetings, I will give my opinion of who I think will be out first and who will last until the final three...

Lee will probably go first and either Remus or Colin second. I think the final three will be Draco, Neville and Severus, just from reading Harry's reactions to each contestant.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

Thanks for sharing!
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
If you my other comments I mostly put (More :)
But I really like this story and I really want it to continue
I hope it ends with... Like a multi relationship Harry/Severus/Remus
Or Harry/Draco/Severus Or Harry/Remus/Draco
And I Would Love You Forever If It's Top!Harry
shadowofmyself435 chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
When I first starting reading this, I had never seen an episode of the real show. even though it's been two years and I'm sure you're continuing to write this, I wanted to let you know that you did great making it seem like the real thing. Falling for many of the guys while having some clear front runners and some obvious losers that you're not sure why they are still around. You did a great job bridging the gap on how Harry could fall for all these guys despite them being so different. It was a great story and I wish I could have read the end.
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
I have totally enjoyed what you have written. Even tho it has been over a year since you have updated, I am marking this as a follow in hopes that you will revisit this story and start updating once more. I truly can not decide who I would love to see Harry pick in the end, but my final 3 are Remus, Draco and Severus.
vampwolfimmortallover chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
I love this story so much! I am so eager to know what's happening and I've started to write down clues as to who will win ;) Thia is so much better then the TV show
Guest chapter 18 . 7/22/2015
I want Hp with Ss
MalachiteKitten chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Please update. I love this story. It is so great!
rmiser1994 chapter 18 . 5/2/2015
sweet story so far! is harry just going to choose only one person or two? i'd choose sev/hp/rl personally if so ... anyway cannot wait until sev's date! haven't done a date with only him yet!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
This is an awesomely refreshing fic, I love how all the guys have a chance of winning Harry over. At first, I suspected Severus would win, but now... I'm not so sure! Argggh, I love Draco, Charlie, Remus, Gah you're making it hard to pick! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapters, I hope you'll update soon please? ;)
CatGirl04 chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Bummer, this isn't finished because I wanted to know who he picked. To be truthful, I wouldn't have minded if he picked both Severus and Draco.
Kimi Lowe chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
love it. can't wait for more...
D10g3n3s chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
I like it! It's a very amusing story and I love the contestants you chose. And I love that I'm not sure who's going to win. I'm torn between Remus, Severus and Draco. I guess Cedric has a chance too...I can't wait for the next chapter and I look forward to seeing how this story will end!
Author IzzyV chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Honestly I was a little skeptical of the concept cause the shows not my favorite but I honestly loved it.
The only thing I'm unhappy about is Harry only having to pick one of them.
Please update soon and keep up the amazing work!
Draconeko chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE dont give up on this story i love it so much
starrmommy824 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Absolutely love this fic. Hope you update soon! I'm dying to know who he chooses!