Reviews for The Bachelor
rmiser1994 chapter 18 . 5/2
sweet story so far! is harry just going to choose only one person or two? i'd choose sev/hp/rl personally if so ... anyway cannot wait until sev's date! haven't done a date with only him yet!
This is an awesomely refreshing fic, I love how all the guys have a chance of winning Harry over. At first, I suspected Severus would win, but now... I'm not so sure! Argggh, I love Draco, Charlie, Remus, Gah you're making it hard to pick! Love it! Can't wait for the next chapters, I hope you'll update soon please? ;)
CatGirl04 chapter 18 . 4/7
Bummer, this isn't finished because I wanted to know who he picked. To be truthful, I wouldn't have minded if he picked both Severus and Draco.
Kimi Lowe chapter 18 . 3/1
love it. can't wait for more...
D10g3n3s chapter 18 . 1/19
I like it! It's a very amusing story and I love the contestants you chose. And I love that I'm not sure who's going to win. I'm torn between Remus, Severus and Draco. I guess Cedric has a chance too...I can't wait for the next chapter and I look forward to seeing how this story will end!
Author IzzyV chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Honestly I was a little skeptical of the concept cause the shows not my favorite but I honestly loved it.
The only thing I'm unhappy about is Harry only having to pick one of them.
Please update soon and keep up the amazing work!
Draconeko chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE dont give up on this story i love it so much
starrmommy824 chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Absolutely love this fic. Hope you update soon! I'm dying to know who he chooses!
germanfanfictioner chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
I really love this fic. A lot.
As long as eveerybody turns out happy in the end (except Colin he can rot in hell) I don't care who of the guys will have the honor of getting Harry's heart. My favorites are Draco and Oliver, though. Because Drarry is my OTP and I think Oliver/ Harry is a great pairing too.
SnarryLover91 chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
I really love this story so far. I hope you can update soon.
P-Webes chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Great story, can't wait for he next chapter!?,! :)
djlc1231 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
Hey, loving the story so far and I hope you continue to update it as I love those real life shows and I love drama :P

Keep it up! :)
The True-Wolf chapter 16 . 8/11/2014
Yay u actually no stuff about horses that makes me happy i hate it when people write stuff about horses and horse back riding without knowing anything u r awsome
cullengal101 chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
hi
im glad you updated
loved the chapter really sweet between him and remus
please keep updating
cullengal101
Azrael Jinsei chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
Please write more soon thank you