Reviews for A Princess' Plan
LoreliFireSprite chapter 24 . 3/4
I find myself returning to reread this story time and time again. Your style of writing is excellent, and it would be a shame if this fan fiction was left unfinished. You’ve come so far, don’t give up!
It says complete but that doesn't seem right
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 24 . 10/26/2017
This cannot possibly be the ending!
By Serenity!

Whether this ends good or bad, I need to know how it ends, please!
Your fic is favorite ever SM fic and I really, really need to know it ends!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/6/2017
Absolutely love this. A much grittier and more believable retelling of canon. Hope to eventually see a conclusion when you have time, but if not I'm thrilled with what you have written and I'll just imagine a similar conclusion to canon. Thanks for sharing!
GunsAndMagic chapter 24 . 9/12/2017
I have always loved this story. Your characterization of Serena is really funny, and I love the plot idea. This reread was just as good as the other times I read it. Still makes me laugh! Thanks for an amazing fanfic.
Chibeh chapter 24 . 7/29/2017
Enjoyed reading this, hope it's finished one day!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Why does it say it is complete on your profile when it isnt
Guest chapter 24 . 6/30/2017
Hey i really love this story when will you finish it
Princesakarlita411 chapter 24 . 7/1/2017
What's gonna happen next?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2017
Please update soon
Elfenprinzessin chapter 24 . 6/6/2017
-pokes- I want more pretty please :o
Classy Lady3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I LOVE this story! You do an amazing job and I would love for you to finish it! This is one I find myself reading over and over again.
angel313 chapter 24 . 4/8/2017
please update soon. it's really good and I hope that you will finish it.
Tonia Rains chapter 24 . 3/12/2017
Oh man this sucks... I am hoping that you will finish this story!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 23 . 2/18/2017
I apparently already left a review on the last chapter, but regardless, I really hope you plan on returning to this. I just reread the entire thing from start to finish, and I really want to see what happens next! You're an excellent writer, and I think you really captured the fluctuating team dynamics in the senshi amazingly well. I'm anxious to find out what happens after this!

Thanks for a great ride so far!