Reviews for A Princess' Plan
Please update
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 24 . 8/3
I am SO IN LOVE! This story is amazing! Wonderful! Please update again!
deltamu chapter 24 . 8/1
Really love this! I especially like your take on Serena. I so hope you still finish this.
ncisduckie chapter 24 . 7/18
I mean, I wanted to see the look of surprise when Serena reveals her true identity but at the same time, I'm glad I don't have to experience the heartbreak of what causes the silver crystal to manifest. Whatever is in your mind is Bound to have upset me terribly.

Either way, this was a wild ride. I read this to mostly procrastinate finishing my own unfinished fic so I'm glad to have gone through this with you. Even if you're not writing fic anymore, I hope you're still writing and doing well!
ncisduckie chapter 23 . 7/18
I don't know if that was anticlimactic or I just had a completely different picture in my head. Either way, glad to see the scouts all alive and well for the final battle! Metalia willprobably be 1000000 times worse than the og.
ncisduckie chapter 22 . 7/18
Just kidding. Nobody's dead. I don't know if I'm happy or disappointed, lol. Got to love those little bits of sentiment between the scouts and general. And while I say that partially sarcastically, I know that's I've written senshi/shitteneou fic (and failed to finish it) so I'm not technically allowed to say anything, lmao.

I hope Serenas parents chill tf out.
ncisduckie chapter 21 . 7/18
Oh, wow. I love mercury so much in this fic. She's so great I'm fascinated in the deaths and battles and... I guess Mina is the only one that actually died, huh? But either way. Holy crap. The twists keep coming and Im sitting here cackling instead of packing for a trip. Whoops.
ncisduckie chapter 20 . 7/18
Oh, I think it's intriguing to see how you bring the generals into the scout's fights. It makes it more... Romantic? Not quite the word I'm looking for but I digress.
ncisduckie chapter 19 . 7/18
Wow! Dramatic af and a lot of world building. Of course... A lot of it is in the dialogue but it's still all pretty solid. I honestly cannot wait for the reveal. It's going to be so delicious.
ncisduckie chapter 18 . 7/18
Ooh, I see that when Luna took the cuff off, it was with the contention the princess would not be revealed. Really. I love this chapter!
ncisduckie chapter 17 . 7/17
I've been trying to figure out how to review this chapter, oops. I finished this chap about 3 hours ago? And? Idk? I don't know if I'm frustrated because of it's brevity (I preferred the long chapters) or in awe of Serena' gall and her persistentce of her secret identities. Either way, I'm reading in anticipation that the reveal may have something thing to do with Sammy.
ncisduckie chapter 16 . 7/17
NaNoWriMo! If you're still writing every November, add me on the site! I have the same usernameAnd yooooo. I can't believe Luna did that. I know she's mad at Serena but that's... A bit much, holy crap.
ncisduckie chapter 15 . 7/17
Ooh? Decoy? Not decoy? Who knows? I'm rooting for Serena even though she's awfully suspicious rn.
ncisduckie chapter 14 . 7/17
I'm still surprised that everybody was taken to the Dark Kingdom. That's a surprising power play. Serena and Sailor Moon seem to be melding a bit.
ncisduckie chapter 13 . 7/17
Woah, there's so much in this chapter and it almost seems rushed. I'm pretty sure that my thinking so just has to do with the fact I got used to the longer chapters in the beginning. But I'm interested to know how Malachite found out everything. Surely not Ami but because of Beryl using the power crystal or something?