Reviews for Sanctuary Work Experience
Fell4 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
EK! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TIMES ELEVEN MILLION THOUSAND TRILLION! EK! *lets big breath of air out of mouth in a happy sort of way*

This. Was. Awsome. Every second! I know that CD and SS loved it for sure! TIMES ELEVEN MILLION THOUSAND TRILLIAN! XD XO XD

Keep Writing,
Fell4
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hey there,

LOL...ok that's TOO funny! That was a story that just needed written. *Grins* You know I have to say I think this is only the second story I've ever read where someone scaled the Sanctuary walls, you'd think most of us would realize that is probably something that happens a few times over the decades. Hm...

GREAT story, I LOVED it. You did a MARVELOUS job for sure.

Melissa
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was fun. Love all the challenges.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
*bounces up and down* YAY!
Good job, Druitt, good job.
Don't worry, Number 2, I hate poo too! (Wow. Rhyming!) Nice job with the boots, though. 'Always keep those pedicured toes safe!'
Is it possible for something to be TOO glittery? Apparently, yes!
Never trust them with guns! OR STICKS! :)
CHARLIE THE UNICORN! What are the odds? *sigh*
Nubbins! I only hope they dragged John there and locked him and Magnus in a room instead of her and...*shudders* WILLIAM! THE FAMOUS PANSY!
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Even though I have a sneaking suspicion who girl one and girl two are, where is the smartness in scaling the walls and releasing the nubbins, after we all know what happened the last time the nubbins were released. But then again, the chance to get Kate and Henry together would be worth the Dino poop.
Very funny, thank you and good job! :)