Reviews for State of Mind
MissJudged16 chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
I love this story. And not only because of the fluffy bits, which were fabulous too. The romance was adorable. But I digress. The reason that I adore this story is because of your portrayal of depression. A lot of people think it just goes away. Or it can be cured. But even after three years Draco was still struggling and taking it day by day. As someone who has pulled back from that ledge, it is terrifying. Especially with the knowledge that sometimes there are things that just set you off. So, the way that this story brought out that side of depression really impressed me. I also appreciated how Draco had to want to get better himself before he was able to get better. Support definitely goes a long way, but you need to want it yourself. Anyway, great job.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Best fanfic I've ever read, honestly... you write amazing stories!
Maura16 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Loved loved loved it! I love that Ron and Hermione were so supportive, that Harry was an oblivious idiot as usual, that Ginny did find happiness. I loved that Harry consistently saved Draco, but that Draco saved Harry from a medicore relationship. I loved the proposal- if you can call it that! Basically it was fantastic ;-)
MyLittleFerret731 chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I was just about ready to cry when Harry was visiting a headstone with Malfoy on it, and then did cry in relief when it was just Draco's parents and not Draco. I loved it great job and I also loved the one shots you did and mental. I spent hours up after midnight getting wrapped up in them. It's hard to find well written fics with a good plot of my OTP. So thanks for being brilliant, truly. :)
DaisyAnimeluvr chapter 19 . 9/25/2013
Such a great story. I loved the whole thing!
Valhalla's Dog chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
how dare you you write this brilliantly shocking and utterly sweet epilogue. I'm feeling so much now dammit.
leylinjan chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I was listening to Somebody Told Me by the Killers when I read the last part of this chapter, and it somehow really fit. I loved the talk about Ginny, somehow I could really imagine Draco's expression... :)
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Where's Teddy? If Andromeda died of Dragon Pox or whatever, shouldn't Harry have him (being his godfather, after all)? Just wondering about that since he would be Draco's last known remaining relative... Otherwise loving the story so far though, can't wait to keep reading!
snata chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
This was a very sweet and well written story. Such combination is usually hard to find these days! Keep up the good work while I go read some of your other stories:))
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
Awesome. Amazing story. I loved both Draco's 'scowly' , childish personality and Harry's exasperation yet undeniable fondness.
Thanks for a great story :)
Nat
Arrion chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
I think that Harry has a hero complex, but it's for the best. Thank you for this wonderful story !
momopowaa chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
I don't know what to say. It's simply brilliant. The way you write, the way it makes me feel. This is incredible. Sometimes I just had to stop reading because that was too much. This is perfection. Perfection. And the how-the-relationship-got-started thing made my toes curl, it was utterly cute. Thank you a billion times because this story was excellent, as well in the writing as the psychology of the characters. I'll never thank you enough though. It was incredibly awesome. Asdfgjkl
sakujun chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
Wow *-*
I loved this fic, it was so cute, sad and romantic. I really, really liked it
bethi13212 chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
I really LOVED this story! Well thought out, beautifully written. Thank you for sharing it with us.
701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »