Reviews for Victory: Survivor
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 1 . 2/9
To be honest, I wasn't expecting to like this as Thresh is not one of my favorite characters. (No offense) However, I actully really enjoyed it! I especially love the way Thresh feels remorse for Clove's death. This is a really heartfelt story!
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I think you wrote Thresh well. I liked the Thresh/Glimmer that you put in, too :)
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
You judge yourself too harshly. I think you did a fantastic job getting into the gentle giant's head.
sora kazega chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
And now I've read em all, and all the Victories were worth it. You two made these character who before this had no voice live and for that I thank you. Perhaps if you expanded it with a shot of Peeta winning alone and Katniss winning alone you'd have every single one of em. Just an idea.

Cheers,

S.K
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Well, you know I always love your writing, but I hate Thresh. I love how you portrayed him, but you probubly know by now that I'm a d2 fan, so I hate him for killing Clove. Anyway, I loved the oneshots.
Don't Call Me Sparkles chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
WEIRD pairing, but actually believable the way you write it. Def gave me a new viewpount on Threshs character I didnt see before. Very interesting and unuque story
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I haven't read the whole series - just started with this one. It certainly wasn't a mistake. I loved it. Never would have thought of Thresh/Glimmer... I swear you've made me a shipper.
justafairytalegirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! It's actually very interesting on how you put Thresh as the winner, I liked it a lot. You take Hunger Games to a whole new level my friend- and I admire you for that. :D
Ociana chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Sorry, my reviewing thing went kinda spaz. I would have never pictured thresh wit glimmer but now I can totally see it. It is pretty hard to write from his point of view because he doesn't really say much in the book but I think you portrayed him really well.
Ociana chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
It's cool how you made thresh in l
Munirabella chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I seriously love this and Thresh, but it feels weird that he loved Glimmer, ya know! AAnyway that was really goo and had a lot of emotion in it. I think you did Thresh pretty based on the one line he had in the entire book. And the two things he ever did in the book which was let Katniss go and hide in the end of the arena. this was really well written and I am so favoriting!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I loved it. I just read all of your oneshots, and I've got to say: I see why you were nominated for best oneshot author. The first few oneshots I read were a little sketchy. They felt like I was trapped in a mind without a body, if you know what I mean. But all of these victory ones were just brava. I felt like I was the person whose pov you were writin from. Amazing.

-Judged for the 2010 Fanfiction The Hunger Games Awards.
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I actually liked this one a lot better than Clove's. Thresh's voice was good, even if it was hard to write.

-P.W. Bing
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
No! Now, I am totally confused. I love both Glimmer/Thresh and Blossom/Thresh. Since Glim and Thresh died it didn't matter, but now...
gethsemane342 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
OK, since you were so worried, i will be completely honest (I am always completely honest by the way but i know you never believe me when it's a oneshot you don't like ;)).

This isn't as good as your usual stuff. That does not mean it is rubbish. In fact, it's great. You can write Thresh - he's a hard character to write - and i enjoyed it. In fact, the only reason i say it's not as strong as usual is because i found the rendition of what happened in the Games quite confusing and parts of it seemed rushed. However, i liked Thresh's confusion and portrayal of everyone and, of course, the Thresh/Glimmer undertones. District 11 was also interesting. This was good :)

So, keep on writing,