Reviews for My Life As A Titan
Guest chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
guuuurrrlll, you need to update. reading your fic is so frick-fracking funny. like its almost 3am and im just laughing to myself in my room
Ash uh ley chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
This was one of my favorite stories... And I nearly die every time I read it... So in honor of the new season if TT coming out in 2013... PLEASE UPDATE!

And I am a hypocrite for asking that but still...
HeirOfVoid chapter 12 . 1/14/2012
Intense, Prolonged, Laughter. And I've read so many of these humor stories it's very hard to get that reaction anymore. Great job!
tiache chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
i wouldn't say the chapter sucked per se, but it was more like a filler chapter i guess. coulda been worse

kind of off topic, but have you heard of the book Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs? i thought it might have inspired the title.

anyway, Beast boy was still being his immature but always amusing self, and even Raven showed a little immaturity (the Cyborg prank thing) so it's a shallow stepping stone for further development between the two.

and don't worry, i'm pretty sure i and everyone else reading knows how busy life can get. we don't hold it against you. so don't worry if it takes a little while to keep up with updates. as long as they show up eventually it's cool
loveinyou chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
i think it would be funny if bb sarted dating some girl that raven cant stan to make her jealous i mean a jealous reaven could be veary funny even more so if she trys to deny it just a tought.

your fan loveinyou
FelynxTiger chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
man i hate my email-problems because i didn't recibe the message of a new chapter, and from my FAVORITE FIC :(

you are still AWESOME with this fic, i was LMAO as always, and the end of the chapter was absolutely AMAzing!, *sigh* i love thi fic , oh well the relationship between Gar and Rae its growing its just stuning! see ya next chapter
Sandjewel chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Your chapters are always worth the wait! And surprisingly, I don't even care when nothing happens in a chapter, just to see the Titans interact like they do is awesome.

I 3 this story so much.
Sven's Pantihose chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
yay! :)

good chumleh
lqk chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
hey hun, im glad you got this chappie over and done with! YOU DESERVE A MEDAL! lol
Hero of the Dark chapter 12 . 4/23/2011
Keep it funny, I'll stick around.
MrB145 chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Hahahahaha. All I can say.
forcedapathy chapter 12 . 4/21/2011
Hey I really love this, it's so light and funny. Just wanna say that I'm 'British' and we don't speak like that... and in Britain we have Scotland and Wales too. I will forever hate Mad Mod...
WobblyJelly chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
I've spent the last fifteen minutes reading your story over again and now my mom thinks that I have some weird laughing disease. She's talking to a doctor now.

nice to see you updating again. I understand your writer's block pain. and the pain from too much work. Take it easy, kay? I'll wait for as long as the world lasts.

...which is until 21/12/2012. JOKING, JOKING.

But still, update soon!
Keily Bee chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Why didn't Raven just TELEPORT home?

And lol: You sonofabitch! How I Met Your Mother has the funniest one liners...
Cheerio168 chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
I seriously love this story! It is so hilarious, and Raven's crazy little talks with her conscious crack me up. I sat reading this for I don't know how long till I finished all the chapters you have up. I can't wait until the next chapter!