Reviews for Complications
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sad thing is I understand what congested Dean is saying mostly because I've talked like that a lot over the years.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I just love this so very much. Makes me laugh and awwww all the way through. *hugs Dean carefully* *sets case of tissues beside couch*

LD
parisindy chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
awwww loved every bit of that
Lia chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I forgot one thing. Really nice people also help foreign fans that speak English like Tarzan to write fic and think about things. You fit perfectly in the boys' arms, like you belong there. It'd be a crime if you didn't get that photo.

Again, thank you SO much! Your fic makes me happy. :)
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh my God! I can't believe you did this! All my list of kinks, Mad Server's perfect-writing style! I SO love my present. I'd cry if I wouldn't have to laugh. My dear, this was so incredible good and I can't tell you how much I adore this. Take all reviews I've been sending you and you can start to get the idea. You know how much I love your fic and admire you and LOVE the way your head works and the perfect sneezing sounds you create and the stuffed nose talk, and ...all you think about the boys, because it's always new and surprising but also familiar and SO good.

Every word and every line are perfect, from the beginning, when Sam and Bobby find scantily clad!Dean through his rasping breathing. I love the many many details there. Sam letting Bobby behind 'cause he's too anxious and worried about Dean, then he unusually keeps cursing, again because he's too worried. Then Dean's so confused and lost and thinks his discomfort comes from heat not cold, with his head under Sam's armpit. :)How can you make Bobby sounds so loving saying "Poor son of a bitch."? Ow yeah, you're that good! And then Sam shush Dean...:)

Love Dean in the hospital trying to take out the oxygen tube and Sam on the watch being bossy, but comprehensive and taking care of his brother so well.

LOL No, it's not an injury that Dean can brag about. Hit by a iron teapot. I told you bacon fat isn't good for you.

That part, when Dean's trying to hold the sneeze and asks for more medicine? What an image! Thank you!

Dean's so adorable under heavy drugs. Again I love Sam supporting him when he gets too friendly. "Think he likes you". Genius.

"Contemplatively Dean blows his nose" For lines like this, that's why I love you.

This ending is the best:

Dean looks at him as if through binoculars and scratches one red nostril. "Dot id a pot, Sabby."

"Deal."

Dean's sick on Bobby's couch, talking without using his nose, contemplative, but a little sarcastic; Sam is there still taking care of him, feeling guilty, but not wanting to make a big deal of it. That's my conception of Heaven.

Meu Deus, how you are GOOD!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
deanandhisimpala chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. If there was ever a time to say "poor Dean", now would be it *ahaha* The poor thing, really. Where do you come up with these ways to whump him? LOL. I love it! "Your eyes are the exact colour of flowers" ahahahaa. I laughed so much. This was really entertaining, and such lovely sick/hurt Dean. :D
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Hey! Sorry I didn't review sooner! As always this was absolutely amazingly stellar.

I love Dean being so far gone that he went around the other bend from cold to warm. But seriously I am in love with Sam stuffing Dean back into his jacket with a "You f*cking dumb*ss" which I could totally hear, and getting Dean onto his feet but not letting go when he feels his brother shaking... and Dean's mussed hair... can I just say my head exploded right there. Like I'm thinking beginning of Phantom Traveler hair. And Sam obviously lifting his brother to carry him back to civilization and warmth. *sighs happily*

And feeling like you gotta sneeze with oxygen royally s*cks... *pets*

Poor thing gets a hot, cast-iron teapot dropped on him. Aw... schnookie. But Dean being shirtless is awesome... but not nearly as adorable as him being all bundled up in the hoodie. God... the hoodie. But love him all miserably and pitifully stuffily telling Sam he's gotta sneeze but it's gonna hurt. AW... poor thing. The poor guy's doped to friggin' high heaven and beyond. Love Dean's "We goigg subwhere" and Sam's tender "Yeah. We're going to sleep." And Dean wiping his nose on Sam's shirt is beyond adorable. He can use mine anytime. LOL!

Sam sleeping on the floor so Dean's not alone is beyond cute. Like I think my brain just exploded with how sweet Sam is here to his brother. And Dean being still sky-high on cold meds... and Dean's "Sabby" is beyond adorable (but love his "Not in a pot"... aw, kitten). You are the QUEEN OF STUFFY TALK AND I BOW TO YOU!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OMG! This was wonderful as always! You write snotty!Dean voice the best of anyone! I loved Sam dropping the teapot on him - LOL! And of course people would give you free Jensen photo ops - you're the sweetest fangirl - EVER! So... if Dean is ever going to sneeze on camera, it's going to be this week! *crosses finger*
TheKritty chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Oh DUDE! I can't even describe how adroable, hilarious, cute and heartwarming I found this little thing of beauty!It made me squee, laugh and giggle like you wouldn't ever believe! And you know what? I found it kinda hawt, and THAT's some new ammo for my already crazy fan-girlish mind to torture me *lol*
Seriously, loved it!
Noninone chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Poor Dean-o!
The freaking pot fell on him LOL what a luck.
Hanson's Angel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Much, much love for this though I'm not entirely sure I can put into words why I keep rereading it over and over.

I mean, the entire O2 mask exchange fed that particular kink of mine like, fucking whoa. First of all, Dean's right, wearing one makes you feel worse, odd as that sounds, so him clawing if off to freaking SNEEZE is just something I can't picture enough of, gah, man oh man.

For some reason, one of my fave things was when Sam said to Dean, "It sucks. You got a cold?" Don't know why, it was just when the fic crossed over into favorite-land for me.

So much intimacy between them in this one - and I want your Sam to be my best friend, he is just so funny but so caring all at the same time - but yeah, the O2 mask and the handing over of tissues and forehead feeling and touches and lifting and nose-wiping on Sam's shirt and oh my God, the duct tape and holy shit, Dean is shirtless and there's just so much physical stuff between the brothers and it's so natural and awesome.

And Dean's cold is delicious, all the sneezy/snotty goodness and yay for it sounding like it's moving down into his chest, lol - cough-y and sneezy Dean with a busted rib and messed up - I don't know that this fic could've been anymore awesome.
rog457 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Poor sick, hurt, over-medicated Dean.

"Dean sighs, pulls up the corner of Sam's shirt and wipes his nose on it." I can so picture Dean doing this LOL.

"Dot id a pot, Sabby" I coulnt figure out what this is in non-congested english, but I'm guessing it has something to do with the tea kettle Sam hit him with earlier.

Loved it.
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
haha aww
poor dean and all his bad luck. sams always there though. cute
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I'm with PA Davis. I freaking adore you.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
WHERE DO I EVEN START WITH THIS ONE!

um, okay, so... I basically LOVED everything, but the 'Sabby' just knocked me off the chair with laughing! omg ROFL ahahahha

and you are THE QUEEN of sneezy Dean! I mean...the words, the the the sound, the everything... just *bows* you're awesome!

and I love Sam in this... he's just.. you know! SAM!

and Dean ahahha... oh man... no words!

just... I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE! made me laugh, while I should be worried about Dean... oh boy! LOL

hugs,