Reviews for Touched
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh, Derek. You are so hosed. :D
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I like this I you would have gone further with it.
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love this story unconditionally but if I didn't know the story that followed it first I would think Derek was leaning towards becoming a creeping stalker, "But through it all, his gaze keeps drifting over toward Reid. Steady. Watching."

And kudos for bringing Elle in even briefly. I just started watching criminal minds last week and I loved Elle!

Looking forward to more, and looking at your list of stories I have a LOT more XD
Yabbit chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
lol

stand your ground..order it was written indeed..

:P

more plx
mauralee chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
God, you certainly have a way with words. Beautiful and breathtaking. Wonderful.

thanks for sharing!
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is wonderful, I like how you covered your bases with the "less certain he is that this is a new development" bit. (Instead of turning Morgan gay one random day, which I am also in favor of)

Cute, and leaves lots to the imagination. Good strategy for writers like myself who can't write sex scenes and hate trying to but really come to love the art of alluding!
spencerrules chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
more please
kim chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
are you going to make it a chapter based story 'cause that would be really cool i like it and cant wait to see more
xjrose chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Insanely adorable

And prequels by definition are written after.
Nefarious61 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh, Morgan... Denial doesn't suit you at all. Jealousy, however, looks totally adorable. I've always thought of Elle like Reid's older sister. And I think you should know, ever since I started reading your CM stuff, the plot bunnies have been attacking me non-stop. Wonderful, incredible, absolutely marvelous job on this!
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was brilliant. Where have you been all my life? I love that you are doing this in a series, but it's brilliant by itself as well. Honestly, my mind is still stuck on Reid thrown back on Aaron's desk and probably will be for quite some time. Sigh...
ReadingYourThoughts chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love it! Keep them coming!