Reviews for With love from Bella
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Four very cute stories which could have been true! Thank goodness they weren't.
Siblings-Curse chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Siblings: This was sooo good! I cried!

Curse: Or you were just being WAY too emotional...again...

Siblings: SHUT UP! Anyways, the letters were really good. I loved it. The emotion behind them...I felt I wish I could feel the same for another some day.

Curse: Yeah, you're just being too emotional again.

Siblings: *Punch to the head*

Curse: *On the floor groaning in pain*
WritingElephant chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Thats awesome. I think thats what it would say in the letters
fanfreak4ever chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
aww... that was sweet )
Winchester Squishy chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
This was sweet! Somebody probably told you already because I haven't noticed you doing it in your other stories, but the word you isn't capitalized. Other than that great job:-D I'm always impressed when I read stories from authors who did not have english as their first language and they manage not to butcher it. I know I would not do so well! Keep up the good work.

Oh, and I'm too lazy to make a separate review for your other stories, so I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy them as well. I look forward to your next chapters:)
angelwings94 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
great story :) I always wondered what she would have written in those letters.
SkittleE chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Erm, why do you capitalize the first letter of the word "you?"
KatelySmiling chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
silverbirch chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Having read your very kind review I thought I would look at your profile. I think you are the first Estonian I have come across on here!

I enjoy the Twilight books myself, but very rarely read the stories in fanfic - too many fangirls writing about Jacob *squee* or Edward *double squee*

This was good, though. You took time to think about your character, and made each letter different.
shiftyless chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
so very neat also written very well
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
! so sweet! the whole story... I love it! favoriting...
theZZZlover chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
So yeah,

um...that part in the book made me cry.

I was ready to cry here too.

So, good job(:

I liked it!

three thumbs up!
Breanna366 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
Wow I am just breathless this is AMAZING. It just makes me want to read about vharlie finding out and Jake and Nessies life together if this really happend (in the book lol)

This is great!
Sadhbhy chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
The tears are streaming down my face as I write this, this os an incredible story! You are a very gifted writer and I feel that you can grasp the characters emotions brilliantly. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!