Reviews for Your Name is Angels Whispering
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
WOOP!
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Creepy. But sweet at the end.
Molly Grace chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is an awesome story. I really liked how you showed the friendship between the three.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Surely great LuckyLadybug.
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
An interesting legend- and rather convenient, that the day in question happens close enough to Autor's death that they can take advantage of it. Everything plays out just as it should, with Ahiru wanting to keep it a secret and go alone and Fakir finding out anyway X3

Aw, I love the conversation about whether or not Autor would be different when he came back to life. And Ahiru knowing it would be worse if he didn't remember dying at all.

Yek o.o Cemetaries are creepy enough without all the ghostly stuff going on, and mist is always indicative of ghostly stuff going on. But it's forgotten by both the readers and the characters when OMG AUTOR YAAY

And then it comes back when Autor says they have to get out with all the spirits trying to keep them in. Bah! They're so spiteful; there's no way for them to win, so they content themselves with making sure YOU lose. So much for pigtail-pulling mischief...

Fakir and Autor's argument was... ah, my list of adjectives needs to get bigger _ Autor pointing out the irony of Fakir's words in the first fic, and arguing back and forth over Autor not outright saying "yeah dead btw." Fakir must have been so frustrated over it...

Those spirits, man _ They're so mean. And we've even got malevolent architecture out to get the trio! Next thing we know the zombies will get up and have a dance party XD Really, though, I'd be terrified of falling into a grave. Those things are six feet deep and I have no upper body strength (good thing Fakir does!)

"For once, I haven't any idea." - More amusing than it should have been. As is Fakir's reaction.

Yay for finally getting out of the place, and Autor really being back, and his house still not being occupied! A happy ending to a bit of a dark miniseries, while having enough creepy ghost stuff going on to keep that mood around
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw... that was beautiful! And you mixed the action in there flawlessly too. :D

A total joy to read. Loved it and am eagerly awaiting more. :)
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ooh, I love the description of the cemetery in the beginning; there's something so intriguing about old cemeteries...

The legend of the cemetery is so intriguing, too, and it is sad that Ahiru didn't want to mention it to Fakir for those reasons. But of course, he finds out anyway and calls her out on it... but I love how that scene ended.

And aww, poor Ahiru, being scared of the grave (and Fakir warning her that there'll be more... a bit more amusing than it should be...XD)

That's interesting about what Fakir said about running in a cemetery. Is that an actual legend, or something in the fandom?

Intriguing, how they found him, just waiting there. Autor saying that he missed them, even Fakir, was squee.

But the confrontation between him and Fakir was intense. I can understand Fakir's reasons for being upset, though. And poor Ahiru, being in the middle...

And ooh, the voice telling Fakir "This is where I live"... shades of that one Double Trouble fic! But Autor and Ahiru being able to help was awesome.

And yikes at the walking tombstone and the Stalfos-esque creatures! Those were some very chilling, vivid descriptions! The fog coming alive and the light are also very chilling descriptions.

I'm really glad you decided to give a nice conclusion to this mini-trilogy. X3
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ah, fun- spooky! Nice misty- graveyard effects and all. And, I think, a suitable continuation, and possibly a trilogy- closing piece to match the other two (because if the storyline goes on from here, it will be with Autor et al dealing with what has happened as a single event. Don't know if that makes sense.)