Reviews for Pictures in Time
Goldenbassets chapter 47 . 9/24/2020
One of my favorite ride yet.
Goldenbassets chapter 46 . 9/24/2020
Haha tricking everyone to get them on vacation and out of the basement.
Goldenbassets chapter 45 . 9/24/2020
Perfect double date night.
Goldenbassets chapter 44 . 9/24/2020
Eesh, really feel bad for Randy here. He had to feel like Donna feels like she just settled with him and their life together. Poor guy, and he seems to really love her.
Goldenbassets chapter 43 . 9/24/2020
Jackie and Eric have such incredible friends and family.

Oh Donna. So hard to think kindly on her. Even though I completely understand how distracting and loud small boys can be in the car. I have three, but you have to tune them out or pull over, for everyone's safety.
Goldenbassets chapter 40 . 9/24/2020
It's nice to see Hyde take hearing of Jackie and Eric being together well and worrying over Jackie's health like a decent person. I enjoy seeing him act like the 30 year old he is. Realizing he's still in the basement at 30 probably a reality check.
Goldenbassets chapter 39 . 9/24/2020
What a gloriously angtsy chapter. So painful yet well done.
Goldenbassets chapter 38 . 9/24/2020
Excellent drama!
Goldenbassets chapter 33 . 9/24/2020
Finally some closure between Eric and Donna. Now she can hopefully feel settled and happy in her marriage and life.

Excellent Open House scene, I love drunk Kitty!
Goldenbassets chapter 29 . 9/24/2020
Oh c’mon Donna! Don’t be like this. Ick I’ve never liked her. Even in the show. She rubbed me wrong very early on. It’s gotten much worse over the years.

Absolutely love Brooke. She’s so sweet. Perfect for Kelso
Goldenbassets chapter 15 . 9/23/2020
Holy crap they are too cute! The nicknames between them are the best.
Goldenbassets chapter 14 . 9/23/2020
Green monkey of love, ah I love Fez!
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 9/23/2020
Eric rushing over when he heard ‘car accident’ rather than ‘cart accident’ is the sweetest thing ever. Especially when he stayed to play nursemaid all night afterwards.
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 9/23/2020
Swooning over the goodnight kiss!
Goldenbassets chapter 9 . 9/23/2020
Always like seeing Eric and his parents interact. You give them a great voice.