Reviews for Aftermath
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I'm so happy to see you've written so "newer" Who stuff too. Eleven and Amy are both brilliant. It's their duo matched with the new series (only recently started watching it about a month ago) that has revived my interest in 10's era (hence my reading all your Ten/Martha stories while I watched season 3 via Netflix).

I've yet to see what happens with Amy and Eleven (I'm two eps away from the finale), but I suppose I have to accept that they're not going to happen, romantically speaking. Sigh. Still, it's hardly a new feeling for me. The couples I want to see happen pretty much never do... But that's what fic is for, right? ;)

Thanks for all the fantastic reads!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE what you wrote about his crisis life. It had me in stitches. And the Doctor/Amy dynamic was fantastic :)

-Maggie
Bananas. Completely Bananas chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Brilliant. Really brilliant. You have to write more stories because I've just been through all of your Doctor Who ones and I need more. I love the 11/Amy dynamic you have. They are exactly like they are in the show and didn't you just want the Doctor to finally give in to her in the show. He really DOES need to get some.

Anyway, I would love to read more of your stuff, especially like this one. Soooo funny.
SebonzaMitsuki27 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Absolutely brilliant. Wonderfully hilarious.

Their dynamic on this was spot on purpose, and I bet Eleven really did enjoy that kiss.
voicelikehoney chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
LOL - ok, giggled my way through the whole of that. I love the almost sulky edge you gave the Doctor - and Amy's take-no-prisoners attitude is spot on. Also kudos on the reveal about where they were - I did a double take at the "duvet" line!
grim grace chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
HAHA oh-that was BRILLIANT! Magnificent, even. Very well written-with all the awkwardness that you would expect from the doctor if he did get himself into that situation with Miss Pond. I do LOVE their dynamic and you've captured it excellently. Keep up the good work and i hope you continue with the Amy/11 even though you say your not a fan. I know I'll be on the lookout for more.

Anyway, this was a definite favourite, G.
Terriah chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
haha, loved it!
I could just imagine the doctor being a bit of a prude underneath it all!
x
Doctor who romance chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
hahahaha! SOMEONE WHO THINKS MATT IS CUTE! U ROCK!
alilyassa chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
the last sentence was brilliant! i laughed out loud, definitely an ending i would have preferred for this episode ;)
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Lol! And the resistant thing was hilarious. I'm glad they're not really in love. But that'll probably end up changing...still, it's nice that she isn't fawning over him. This was hilarious. Nails and teeth especially. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to be bitten with the writing bug after this episode.
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
this was compeetly hilarious i was cracking up thank you!
renonoelle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
HHAHA. Nice!
KiteDancer chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
So funny I love this story. If only it was a real scene in Doctor Who...then again, that would probably overstretch the boundaries of a 'family show'. :P Wishful thinking. But I really did like this, and hope you write more Amy/Eleven!
Tis the Fairy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I like this take on Amy pouncing on the Doctor, I think it keeps in well with the scene in Amy's room even if the outcome is different. I much prefer this doctor's take on being with humans much better than ten's. Good work!
Shaz.Bananas chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Haha! Brilliant. 'Cause we all know he totally enjoyed it. This was great, well done.