Reviews for Indecent Enclosure
Varika chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Even though I never considered the pairing, I decided I like it after reading your fic. Cena/Swagger really is hot :-) Thanks for writing and sharing your story,

Varika
RKO.AirBourne.Cenation chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i really liked this although i am a HUGE CENTON fan. and i see how you got the idea. that picture is vvery slashy ;)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Well I don't know about this pairing but I'm willing to give it a try. So far it looks pretty good.
Fly Airbourne chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ahh, yeah. Jack/John. It's one of my absolute favorite crack pairings. I mean, there's some UST between them. I loved this but I definitely think you should elaborate on it ;) Just saying... :P
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was so awesome. I don't read a lot of Cena/Swagger but this was really good.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love your writing so much. I would read any pairing you wrote even if it was insanity! I love how you can capture not just a good sex scene, but you also provide the feelings that go along with it-the fears, doubt, love, joy, all of it. You always managed to do these great 'smut' as you say (but I wouldn't really use that word cause I feel like it's more than that) oneshots and manage to put so much into them that in a short time I feel a connection to the characters. It amazes me how often you can give us a small back-story that means so much without the relationship seeming rushed. How do you do that? Lol. And I love that the ending leaves you more to think of. It's not just a solid, sudden halt, at least not for me. I find myself wondering about the possibilities of what could happen next with all of it. I love that last image too, I can just see them standing at the side of the car, holding each other and smiling contentedly.
This is sort of a small thing, but it did stand out to me. When speaking of Randy and John's relationship, it was good that you made mention John thinking that Randy was already seeing someone, because I think that did a lot to keep the secret relationship of Cena and Swagger in good terms to the reader. I mean, if this was like "ooh they're sneaking around behind someones back" that takes away from purity of it to me, if that makes sense. I'm glad you handled it the way you did it was great.
Lol, it's my turn to ramble! (I love leaving you reviews :D )

But I'll stop now.

I loved it, great job.

(Can you believe I'm putting Cena into my favs? Well, the things you do to me Burd!)

Jeri
grleviathan chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
At first thought I had a hard time with Cena/Swagger. But the more I read, the more I enjoyed this story. :) It was funny imagining the two of those HUGE men cramped in that tiny little car. Thank you for sharing this fic with us.
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Hm... nom nom nom. Okay, aside from being total smut... and I usually HATE smut, well, not hate... but am also not fond of it so much... wait... where was I?

Oh yeah... DAMN HOT! :) As hot as THIS special pairing can be anyways... and car-sex is always hard to write. A job done more than well, darling! :)
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Definitely a swagger/cena fan and I loved this.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This story done fog up my contacts LOL
LOVE IT!