Reviews for Radio Edit
Guest chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
So rude - almost a year? Write the damn thing, it's not brain surgery.
Gabianne chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
I must say I Love this story and since I live in the area, it's cool to read about my home town and I really hope you update again.
RebellioussSoul chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Hindsight is 20/20, but . . . it's kind of hard to feel sorry for Bella. Maybe it's just me, at this point anyway. I just feel like she should have said something; I'm not holding her responsible for her mother's condition, but Bella chose to carry that burden alone. Since she so blatantly pointed out that she was only 17, I feel as if she should have at least shared it with Emmett. At that age, what could she have really done to help? She didn't have the financial means to put her mother in rehab so I just see that a different way than most people. Bella wasn't even technically an adult so she could have reached out. Emmett's her brother; that's their mother. They would have been put in the same position.
Chicsarah chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
I totally hear you on the movie thing. I get there wicker early so I can secure "DPS" which stands for Draper Preferred Seating (Maiden name). If I can't sit in the dead center of the theater, I will wait for the next showing. No joke.

Great chapter - glad they have established possession!
Chicsarah chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
That chapter wasn't bad! Emmett really needs to stop talking about Edward and Bella and sex...he's just making it so much worse for himself! I am really excited about the trip to Disney. Disney is SO much better as an adult!
Darcy Knightley chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
I can't believe I didn't review before now, I was hitting the next button as soon as possible to see what was going to happen. I love your crew, they are too funny and sweet for words! B and E are going to make screen melt with another scene like that!
Chicsarah chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Oh, firework kisses are awesome!
Chicsarah chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Boy, that beach day sounds great! Can't wait for the big kiss!
Chicsarah chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
That chapter was totally a "squee" moment! Can't wait for Sunday!
Chicsarah chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Loved it! So funny. That part with Rose made me laugh out loud. You should have double the reviews! I am also glad we got that bit of Edward and Bella before she under goes her make-over. You really see that he can be attracted to her for her, and not because Rose and Alice contrived it!
Chicsarah chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I got the rec from the Leomande Stand. I am so glad! I am enjoying it already! I think Alice is a wonderful meddling little pixie. I can't wait to read more.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Bella's response to the airhead waitress attempting to switch out Pepsi for Coke was inspiring! I'm using it the next time someone asks me the question. Great story!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
The image of a naked Emmett running on his tip toes around the pool attempting to outrun Rose was hilarious! Great story!
Mandita 93 chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
this is a great story i can't wait to see how it ends
mstre11 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012