Reviews for High Noon
Devinely chapter 1 . 3/26
You know i had been reading several of your stories and had started to consider listing your has one of my favorite authors...that is until i saw that autistic comment you made. I can read my ABC's fine thanks. And the Japanese equivalent as well.

Basically what i'm trying to say is that i found that comment very offensive, uncalled for, and really quite misinformed of what autism is.

I know you are not a very active member on here, but i request that if you do end up reading this please take into account what I've said and if you ever write something like this again please refrain from such comments.
Isphet Jahan chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
There are more Spanish speaking countries near America then there are French, also a lot of our population also speaks Spanish.
deanna4403 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
liking this need more to love
Winged-panther1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story it amuses me and I'm sorry you had to torture yourself for 7 hours
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Twilight/Hp crossover as it should be Utterly hilarious. I loved it; I also liked how the main characters were Hermione and Ron, it was a very different read than usual.
DawnMay chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Cool
Dawn. TheElfMarauder-Nyx chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
they're called 'Blood Pops.'

Cool story though.
hateme101 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
this is really good you have to continue please
Von chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Cheers for this refreshingly different ficlet!
lak chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
awesome story pls update soon
My Solitude chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This is quite an interesting story. XD
Avi Muin chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'm not a real Twilight fan or anything but your fic made me literally laugh out loud. Very refreshing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
Somebody325 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Nice story. Too many of these crossovers just go for random and completely OOC slashiness. Why does all fanfiction have to be slash? Nobody likes het anymore? I mean I can read some but i get so sick of it...

Back to the point, I wish you'd add just a bit more. Cullen reaction to being found out or a short piece on them learning of wizards.