Reviews for Never Judge a Book by its Cover
pikagurl12 chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
So cool. Keep going please i love it. Update soon.
BleckBlah5956 chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
lol lovely update soon please
Champion of Justice chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
great story so far.
orhime chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
great chapter
NamiWitch chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
I just read this fanfic today and all i gotta say ((That rhymes:)!)) is KAWAAII! It's uber cute and Nessa-chans past was really tragic. And Honey-sempai is so cute! I love how he took the cotton candy off her nose with his lips! I swear behind that innocent boy exterior is a naughty, naughty boy ;). Well, anyways please update its so great ((That rhymes again!))
Droopy2525 chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Great book!
In the end host club and secret agents n stuff should kick butchers butt!
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
Hunny has honey gold-brown eyes not blue x
xXFaith JusticeXx chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
This chapter scared me! But it was awesome!
Tsukiko chapter 14 . 5/13/2012
Please keep writing your story. I really like it and I also like how you made Nessa have a little bit of mystery in her background. I will keel reading your story. 3 :)
BleckBlah5956 chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
so...sad... *tears up a little* update soon please
molk-chan chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY love this story! Please update soon~
Miki-Kawaii-Desu chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
I can't wait to read what happens next! Im livening the story line its filled with cliffhangers and surprising things -
mockingjaymyownway chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
YAY! YOU WROTE A NEW CHAPTER! I LOVED IT! NEW CHAPTER AGAIN SOON? PLEASE?
SweetMusicDreamer chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
yeiiii! i love it she's too cute! kawaii! poor Nessa-chan evil twins ... i really like this fic! 0 Nyan!
mockingjaymyownway chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
I see you haven't updated un almost five months! TSK! Sorry my reviews went missing, my internet has been fucked up since, like, October, so that's why... Anyway, if you want something to fill some space, you should pull a seven or an eight... The episodes, I mean. Seven really has no importance to the plot at all, so you should do that is you want to fill some dead space... Eight showed how much Tamaki liked Haruhi, so if you want the other characters to see that Nessa is Hunny's, that would be good, too. Take a vacation, that's my suggestion... Somewhere romantic, in a non-obvious way. Like, a farm because Nessa likes horses, or the mall, because she likes shopping, or whatever. It would be adorable!