Reviews for Life Takes A Turn
Loved this story and was sad to see you ended it there. Did you ever write the sequal? I looked but didn't see one. Please say there is one out there somewhere?
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 8/16
Its been a while since I read this. I really hope you intend to write the sequel you spoke of. I will patiently wait for the sequel. Anything worth wild is worth waiting for. Thanks for the entertainment.
Your Biggest Fan Nightpurr gmail
MegzLife chapter 26 . 8/15
I love your stories. BUT i want to read the whole storie and not have to look for sequels ever time
anifis chapter 26 . 7/22
sequal? yes please!
Marblegirl chapter 26 . 4/18
Sequel, sequel. Please write one please with sugar and cookies and sprinkles on top.
Hainbuche chapter 26 . 3/6
absolut gut, gut, gut. und klar will ich ein sequel. lg hayne
dannytyla615 chapter 26 . 1/26
Why must you torture us with amazing stories that have biggest cliff hangers ever?
Mephistopheles chapter 26 . 12/3/2017
Another brilliant fanfic, Debs.
I love vampire Snarry fanfics and this one is no doubt my favourite.
kitty98367 chapter 26 . 11/21/2017
More plzzzzzzz
IceShadow-HP chapter 26 . 10/28/2017
Great Story! Thank you for writing this story. ..I really love it Did you make a sequel of this? I haven't seen one in your profile... If you didn't make a sequel please make one..I really really love it!
shera98 chapter 26 . 8/23/2017
I really liked this story! Did you ever write a sequel? I looked through your stories, but didn't see one.
You are one of my favorite writers! Some of your older stories have some mistakes, but you've greatly improved over time and even then those mistakes can be overlooked to get to the point of the story.
I-AM-JOHNLOCKED-.bbc chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
he is banned from quidditch but not banned from flying so he can fly
KTMac66 chapter 26 . 8/4/2017
I hope you do get round to the sequel. I love the last scene with Dumbles as all the students leave ! There are soooooo many wonderful little scenes in this story.
jak3811 chapter 26 . 7/6/2017
I love this ending, very satisfied. You don't really need more because you already know it. I like the i quit the best.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2017