Reviews for Life Takes A Turn
shera98 chapter 26 . 8/23
I really liked this story! Did you ever write a sequel? I looked through your stories, but didn't see one.
You are one of my favorite writers! Some of your older stories have some mistakes, but you've greatly improved over time and even then those mistakes can be overlooked to get to the point of the story.
Scorpion-w o'b chapter 6 . 8/22
he is banned from quidditch but not banned from flying so he can fly
KTMac66 chapter 26 . 8/4
I hope you do get round to the sequel. I love the last scene with Dumbles as all the students leave ! There are soooooo many wonderful little scenes in this story.
jak3811 chapter 26 . 7/6
I love this ending, very satisfied. You don't really need more because you already know it. I like the i quit the best.
Sequel!
I hope Luna is alright!
Saissa chapter 26 . 5/14
That was a rather nice story! I do hope the sequel gets posted eventually!
Saissa chapter 16 . 5/14
UM the very last line - Luna is a Ravenclaw, not a Hufflepuff!
HoneyBear84 chapter 26 . 5/13
Loved it, hope u write the sequel soon
whitebuffalowmn chapter 26 . 5/9
yjs was a god story! please write the sequel soon.
Scaranpannoir chapter 26 . 5/8
That's the end? You practically ended it ona climax... And I love it XD So... what's the sequel's name? Is it out yet? Can't wait to read more of this XD
Scaranpannoir chapter 9 . 5/7
volition, not violation.
SarahShine chapter 1 . 4/18
is there a sequel out?
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 26 . 4/8
Not only Slytherin's heir but Gryffindore's as well. Great story. I look forward to reading the sequel. Is it posted yet?
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 16 . 4/7
Great story so far. Only one problem that I saw in this chapter and it's at the end. You said Luna went to the Hufflepuff dorms and she is a Ravenclaw. And the spelling of Hufflepuff. Look forward to reading the rest of this story.