Reviews for Life Takes A Turn
nightpurr1 chapter 26 . 7/14
Love this would like a sequel unless tough have one need to check.
Your biggest fan
WinterWind14 chapter 26 . 6/28
I know it's been five years but would you please write a sequel to this? You plot is interesting and unique and you are a talented writer. I know you completed this but you left us with a cliff hanger and a sequel would be welcomed.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 26 . 5/22
Loved it really want a sequel

~Stasia
mrs-severus-snape666 chapter 26 . 5/8
Great story. But feels incomplete. More please
phoenix-rob chapter 26 . 3/14
Great story, and yes please to a sequel.
kdarnell2 chapter 26 . 2/27
This was a good story, did you ever write the sequel? Because the story is far from over.
AnetteRuby chapter 26 . 2/21
this story is not really completed yet you marked it as if it was
Mirawennem chapter 26 . 2/6
I love this story! Oh, I so hope you will write a sequel to it, because I want to see how this is going to end and all the things that till happen before it does!
StiriSyrene chapter 26 . 1/26
Is there a sequel?! I really like this story :)
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 26 . 1/21
Amazing story, did you already write the sequel if so, what is it? If not, will you soon?
Amayada chapter 26 . 1/11
this is a very good story! keep up the good work!
Femalefan chapter 9 . 1/10
I know this is one of your earlier stories however, there is one mistake you overlooked. In both chap 8 and this one you mentioned the leaving feast. Yet Harry was turned in the summer so it should be Welcoming/Sorting feast instead.
Tamha chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
I might have missed it since I skimmed past the sequels before, does this one have one already?
staar chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
this was awesome !
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2015
I really like this story. It wasn't as good as your later ones at first but the plot is great! I found myself liking it more as the story went on.
I would love to see a sequel to this story. Do you still intend to write one? With the skillful way that your writing has came alone you might even that & rewrite this one then a sequel.
Either way let me know if & when. I will be waiting to hear about it.
Your biggest fan!