Reviews for 5 Times Holmes 'Borrowed' Watson's Clothes
GalaxyGirl chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
This story literally gave me chills.
Adeline chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
The ending was so sad! It really tugged on my heartstrings, even more so than the lovely humour and sweetness of the previous chapters. Excellent writing, well done :)
Charles Liu chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
soooo lovely!
Doni chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Those were incredibly well done. The first four had a great playful feeling and the last was like a punch to the gut. Beautifully painful.
shakugan73 chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
This is so flipping great. adorable. XD gawd! the shirt part was perfect!
KittyQualtagh chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Awww! That was incredibly sweet. I love how vulnerable Holmes was in this!
oopsabird chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I'm not 100% sure why, but I'm crying.
LonelyNightz chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
aww
Cereal chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
That was very, very good.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I bet Watson was more hurt than anything... Poor guy.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Aww. Sherlock taking comfort in John's shirt. How cute. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That innocent reply was so cute. Lol. Good chapter.
NinjaninaIII chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! So good... D': Y'know Mary dies right... *hopeful smile*

Uh..this may sound really weird, but I'm doing a Case study for my Media, and I was wondering if you would let me know the traffic stats of this story?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
loved it.
constant boredom chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
This story was incredibly believable, which is probably why I love it so much. Sherlock seems like such a hard character to write for, but you really pulled him off well. Oh, and thank you for effectively breaking my heart and rebuilding it again all in that final chapter. You have no idea how much envy I have over your writing ability...pacing especially. This story flowed together so well!

I feel like such a kid, you should see how giddy I am from seeing all of your sherlock holmes/bbc sherlock stories. It's a freaking goldmine! I have much to catch up on. :)