Reviews for My Sacrifice
Anna M chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is beautiful :)
Lotor Sincline chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
MEK, thanks for your review. To answer your question, Smithy is an abnoxious Lotor hater who deserved to be sacrificed to the drules' goddess. That is the reason she was chosen to die.
MEK chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Well I read it and it was good. It was a bloody ending and who was that Smitty anyway?
Drule Supremacy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hail to our goddess LotornoMiko! DRULE SUPREMACY FOREVER!
the dark rose maiden chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
My prince, a most powerful and moving piece. I could envision everything happening, right down to the moment of the slave girl's death. The imagary came into my mind as I read your words. I could see the statue of your goddess smiling down upon you as you performed your role. It sent shivers up my spine and gave me goosebumps all over. I could feel everything happening in my mind. I could hear the chanting in my mind. I felt the slave girl's fear and your calm state of mind as the sacrifice took place. A truly magnificent piece sire.
Christine(The Dark Rose Maiden)
LostinNY chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Very well written... it will become the equivalent of a Broadway actor listing a Law & Order credit in their Playbill bio ( trust me...this tradition exists). You are too evil.
Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
OMG, OMG Lotor! By the time I ended reading this story, I didn't know if I was going to laugh, or cry or I don't know. I must tell you; you are the perfect schemer, you honor what Doom is all about. I don't doubt LotornoMiko will like this story. I absolutely adore it. But as a LotornoMiko fan too, I also spend great time reading her stories and awaiting her updates. She must spend a lot of time writing and that is a great sacrifice, just to let others read what's on her mind. She is really gifted and I also admire her a lot. That was a great sacrifice you did, you chose well... ;0)
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
*hugs* I'm honored to have you as a friend in return, and glad if I played some part in inspiring you to write. Thanks for this fic so much! I enjoyed it and the sacrfice! XD