Reviews for WWDD
Sonea27 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Is this developing into a war or what? Magnitt against Teslen?

Because if it is I'm definitely on YOUR site ;) MAGNITT FOREVER!
confused chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
what the hell is this story !
psychotic chaos chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Amusing story (really I enjoyed it), it was twisted in so many ways and I love that. However, the note at the end of chapter two was something I did not appreciate.

Can't we just all enjoy fanfic without declaring war on every other ship in the fandom? Look, I LOVE Magnus/Druitt. That doesn't mean I can't also love Magnus/Tesla... or Magnus/Watson, or Magnus/Will or WHATEVER. It's fandom.

Not wanting Magnus/Tesla to be canon is one thing, but declaring war on fanfic simply because you don't like the pairing? You don't find it a little harsh encouraging people to eradicate an entire section of a fandom simply because you don't like it? What if it was your ship that was under attack?

You are certainly entitled to your preference, but so are other people.

I bring this up because I like a lot of ships from a lot of different fandoms, and I've witnessed an author on LJ who wrote a lot of 'Bones' fanfic involving a pairing that wasn't too popular (and messed with the cannon, much like Magnus/Druitt, Magnus/Tesla). Now most people would let this slide. You don't like the pairing, don't read the fanfic, end of story.

But one fangirl, who was a die-hard fan of the cannon pairing took it a little to far and started cyber-stalking the author, flaming all her fanfics and telling her repeatedly that her pairing "wasn't going to happen" and that she "should just stop writing" and "no one wants to read your crap" and the like. When the popular pairing officially got together on the show she started saying things like "you lose, bitch".

As an author of fanfic yourself I ask you, if your pairing was unpopular, would you appreciate having this done to you? Someone telling you that you should give up writing just because they don't like your favourite pairing?

By all means, be an uber Magnus/Druitt fan. Support them! Beg the writers to get them back together. Write fics that beat on Tesla if that pleases you - everyone needs a punching bag. But for gods sake DON'T "declare war" on someone else's ship and demand death to all related fanfic. They're as attached to their ship as you are to yours. And while you might be sane enough to not be entirely serious (as you wrote "read what fics you want, write what fics you want") there are actual moron's out there who will take the mission of making other authors lives a living hell all too seriously.

Don't be a hater. The internet has enough of those.

Apologies for the rant.
MatildaSwan chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
DUDE! There was some messed up stuff in there.

Messed up, but funny. In a really twisted way.
Yang of Yin chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Woohooo! Go Druitt! I read this fic thinking that it was going to be a Tesla/Magnus fic, but you are pro-Druitt, so I had hope. Thank G-d that my hunch was right! This has been great so far. Really, Tesla and Magnus? Ughhh...did you know that the real Tesla was asexual. He didn't have anybody because he thought it interfered with his work. He was celibate like a monk for his whole life, and since the characters are somewhat based off real people...you get where I'm going with this. Cute fic! I love how you write the characters.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
VIVE LA RESISTANCE! I've been in that club officially for two days. You won't get rid of me.
BookwormAvey chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
That was hilarious. I laughed nonstop. And I totally agree with Down With The Helen/Tesla fics!
Fell4 chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Thats halarious! Will didnt even TRY! XD XD XD I am laughing my head off!

Keep Writing (funny WWDD's)

Fell4
melissaadams22 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Hi there,

WOW, WOWWIEEE this is a GREAT and FANTASTIC treat like candy after a long weekend and then the rain/storms due this week. *Smiles happily* This is FANTASTIC, beyond TERRIFIC and I loved it. Truly magnificent and I enjoyed it a whole bunch! *Gives you high five*

Please, please, please, PLEASE write more soon, I’m really enjoying it a bunch.

Surreal Squirrel chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Props to you for making it a SWIDOAD story. :)

"He just will not die." I've found that always to be the problem with Nikola. He just won't die! :(

"I just meant there's no body else who'd know..." Did you really just pull that joke? You did. *face palm* That's almost as bad as 'There are plenty of fish in the sea.' from Next Tuesday.

RUN, WOMAN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! *watches nervously as you hop in a helicopter then fly away* FASTER! IS THAT AS FAST AS YOU CAN GO? :D
Chocolate and Drama chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Dear god woman you have gone crazy! Hurray!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Oh my God. I bow to this chapter. That was hilarious. Tesla's head in a jar and all the smartasses making jokes. Gurggling away. Haha. Masterpiece.
Miria chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Long live the resistance! I agree, Magnus/Tesla fics just wont do. She's John's girl!

Great funny fic! :)
wildmageofgalla chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Well...that was...different.

Your writing wasn't bad, other than the obvious fact that you somehow have Kate and Ashley in the same fic without explanation - while I'm all for 'Ashley lives!' fics, they have to have some explanation behind them, or it just doesn't make any sense.

The thing is, apparently you are a Druitt/Helen fan..yet, um, your fic just put me MORE off that pairing then before. You show Tesla as sweet and trying to woo Helen, and Druitt as the absolutely insane murderer who sabotages Tesla in truly sickening ways. You see where I'm going with this? Was that actually your intent, because it doesn't make a lot of sense to me...

Also, I never got where the blood and heart came from - did I miss something, or did you just mean Rack the Ripper went out and caught himself a prostitute to kill?
blackkitty479 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
You wrote Druitt very well in this story, and I congratulate you for that. You described him exactly as he is: a cold blooded murderer, extremely possesive, that can't possibly except that Helen dumped him over a century ago, with good reason. He will no doubtly try to afirm his superiority by brute force, because he can't do it by other means. And he will fight Nikola with tricks, because he knows he can't win otherwise. I would bet a lot that you don't actually know anything about Jack the Ripper, because if you did know details about his M.O and all that, trust me, you wouldn't have been on his side. What you did was extremely unfair for us Teslenites. I don't remember us writing a fiction that starts as a H/D one and then change it to H/N and kill John. We are not like that. You should respect all the fandoms. I guess you have a discussion forum too, so if you want to say mean stuff about Teslen, do it on there. WWDD? He would kill and mutilate, because this is what he knows the is .LOng live Teslen!