Reviews for The Faceless Perspective
HybridsRose chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Aww, I loved this! Especially how when Katniss says 'please, join us', he immediately thinks of Cato and Clove, and to join them in death. I really love that symbolism!
HybridsRose chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Nice chapter, only issue is the whistle that he does isn't a personification of rebellion, because personification means giving an inanimate object human actions. (e.g. the wind sprinted) And the whistle used in the context as a noun, isn't a human action, and doesn't personify the rebellion. But other then that I loved it!
HybridsRose chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Wow, this is wonderfully written, and I like the repetition of the word 'death and it's tendrils are sweet'.
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Whoa, I like this, and I LOVE the metaphor about their love being milk!
comewhatmay.x chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
I love these. They are such poignant, beautifully written insights into different POVs.
revbev353 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Great chapter!
Grace chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
woah man

love the stories:)
Hannibelle chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I love this :) Please do more!
Alyssameep chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I'm liking these a lot! Sorry for not commenting sooner, I just got back into The Hunger Games, preparing for Mockingjay's release...and I realized how much I LOVE that soon-to-be-finished trilogy!
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
I like these :).

Please continue them!

LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Epp! I loved this one :).

Great!

LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Mm. That was interesting.

A satisfying read.

JustYourAverageShipper chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
i like it. theyre very thoughtful.
revbev353 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Loved it, Great chapter once again!
awordfitlyspoken chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Another great, great chapter! I just love these! They're so short, but so powerful at the same time. It's amazing how you can make these short drabbles so deep. I love your writing style! So descriptive and poetic. Just beautiful. :)