Reviews for My Family
zmzebra chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
I came into this story with an expectation on what it would be about. I got what I thought I would and so much more. So much.
sophiakuso chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
I F*CKING LOVE THIS
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS
OH MY GOD ;ASLKDJHG;ASJKDHGALWSKJDGHALSKJDG
Diglossia chapter 13 . 9/29/2011
"'Mom, I'm a pothead,'"

"'Dude," his cousin interrupted, "Does Tino know you still call him your wife?'"

Best family EVAR.
Diglossia chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
"I created hormones"

"that I wrote"

"because I invented gardening"

"because I invented medicine"

I love you, Yong Soo. But you knew that, because you created me and then wrote this review.

This series is too hilarious for words.
Diglossia chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
"and I'm hungry."

Toris must have the WORST impression of Francis right now. The whole "wife" thing has me in stitches, especially since Arthur and Francis switch.
Diglossia chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
"and his wife Francis"

Between that and "Gilbert if he's still conscious", Germany's family's awesome.
AmberxLion26 chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
OMG i love this story!

Is he called Sparrow Left because of Phoenix Wright?
animepie chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
Silly Francis. I wasn't sure if I should have taken 'Twilight Zone' seriously, but thinking about it...pretty bad. Arthur's parents had some lawyer. I think he only served to show how detestable those aunts and uncles were. Those kinds of custody fights always vex me. The exchange between Alfred and Arthur though was sweet and adorable enough to offset the bitter, sad parts of this story.
Streamshower chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
How have I not read this story before now? It's brilliant I hope to see (well, read) more soon!
Page-Mistress chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
Obviously, Mrs. Karupsi has never been in the same room as her son and a certain Turkish boy.

Love seeing all the aunts and uncles (who I dislike except for Germania, but I assume that was intentional), and Germania getting defensive over his kids.
Sile.Authoress chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
I'm so glad you updated!

Aww...That was cute.

The part with the family and the lawyers made me laugh. Especially when they were trying to get each other's goats by taking shots at their children. "Mom, I'm a pothead, get over it." I love Rupert.

Alfred getting into fights, I'm not surprised.

I also loved Francis' list of bad answers to the question "where are you?" So the Twilight Zone is the worst answer to that question? hahaha...

Family fluff was wonderful.

I hope you will be able to update again some time soon.
Fox-Sin chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
awesome i love it
Cizz chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
Oh, this is so sweet (slightly disturbing and sad at times but, oh, well...) and funny The kids are way too adorable. x3

Loved 'My dad's in the millitary', too xD. Poor Ukraine, LOL.

(The FrUK is killing me. Damn you for making me love it.)
Katou Yuui chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
I love your fiction so much, my friend. One of my friends also loves your work so much, she wants to translate your fic into Vietnamese but she doesn't have nick on Fanfiction (Aiya I told her resigter but...ahh please don't mind this inconvenient) Do you mind if she translates it? Please answer me.

Hope more good works from you

(We promise to send link after finished and you can check the copy-right)

Love.
catastrophemastery chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
OMG THIS WAS SO FUNNY AND CUTE

I love the "my dad's in the military" response rofl

I lol'd at Kiet. poor guy xDD;;

Ah, Antonio is so sweet.

Gilbo was so win. "never stopped me before!"

"causing Ludwig the shout a few choice curses" I can just imagine lol

the dinner scene was so cute and funny

man, I admire how you write humour. Another awesome chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »