Reviews for Inevitability
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aww!
tromana chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow I even forgot to review this at the beginning of the month. I must be growing slack. Feel free to borrow my newspaper and whack me around the head with it. I find it very useful at times.

Also: loved the sarcastic tone running through this. Very suited to Lisbon herself. And you said you didn't use sarcasm in case people misinterpreted it. Hypocrite. ;-)
Cathartes chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This feels very true to the characters - I think this is exactly how Lisbon feels, in terms of keeping her expectations low and being resigned to her lonely life. It made me sad, but then she's so kick-ass she doesn't need any pity! And, Jane might just end up surprising her . . . anyway, good job!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Nice bit of introspection. Great characterization of Lisbon. I enjoyed this very much.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I liked the simplicity and yet complexity of the story :)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Daw! And it ended on a happy note too!

Love the mention of Bosco as the "first decent man" she'd known. Funny how starkly different that sounds to Jane. I don't know if decent is the word for him...

Also, I like that you said Lisbon is keeping herself expectation-less, that way, she can't be disappointed. If you don't put it out there, you don't have to worry about not getting it back. Oh, I wonder what Jane would do if she ever said that to him, after all his attempts to be there for her? *bounce*

Anyway, I'm truly pleased when our talks produce WIN like this. But then, you always produce win and I just produce more bunnies. HEE!
forthecoast chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I enjoy your insight into Lisbon's point of view. Plus, I had to laugh at Lisbon's very practical assessment that she may still be dehydrated. Nice work, as always :)
shepweir always chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Truly enjoyed the story and felt that Lisbon was very well written. Great moment in JIBSON angst.
anthropologist chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
So brilliant and insightful. It seemed like a redundant prompt for this fandom at first, but you did very well with it. I also liked that she decided to call him back regardless of her lack of expectations for Jane.. Personally I'm rather pessimistic about what I feel is the only realistic way for the show to end, but it's nice to see a little hope. :) Really good job.
thecrystalkey chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Interesting take on Lisbon's reaction to that particular episode. I like it, it seems realistic to me given what we know of her background and her relationship with Jane.
Nicely done.
yaba chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Ohh! That was great. I loved the insight in this one. Lisbon is so very aware of her own predicament, sometimes a little too much in my opinion, so it was nice that she gave herself a little leeway at the end and called Jane back. I think that while he doesn't "need" to save her, Lisbon should at least give him the option to, because regardless of the other failed promises she's received in her life, Jane somehow does come through...or maybe I'm just falsely optimisitc about the whole thing. Anyway, I loved it. As always, you are incredible :)

Yana
Country2776 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
ooh very good
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Absolutely amazing! :) I especially liked the end!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/2/2010