Reviews for Seven Days to Suffer
Please update!
R.S.L chapter 9 . 1/5/2017
XD joey 2 XDD
Goddess Alexandria chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
I bet they all end up pregnant, just saying. Jou and Malik are not the type to go without when they are 'needy' (Seto and Marik won't help matters). Bakura will hold out longer than them, but his Ryou is just to gorgeous. Yami will hold out the longest but in the end even he will fall to to subconscious wiles of his Aibou.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
PLEASE do a yugioh gx one PLEASE?!
LittenGaming chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
PLEASE do a Yugioh Gx or 5D's or Zexal Please?!
cm0011 chapter 9 . 2/28/2015
Awe I'm so sad there are no more chapters :((( but I enjoyed the story while it lasted!
cm0011 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Oh this chapter was adorable. hahahah. I laughed at the part where Kaiba knocks Marik out with a lamp - I can just imagine Kaiba doing that. And the hikaris' shyness to the new clothing! Really cute loool. Especially the yamis' reactions to them ;) Looks like they're attracted to them even as girls!
rhizz17 chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
update please
hama431 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
update the next chapter please
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Agrees with Lucy and Ke-chan how do things go at the park and they should communicate! Please update?
LinerEquations chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Is this over? If it's not I'm asking one thing:
Update
Now
Please
Guest chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
YAY! Ryou,s not a girl that means I wont be consetered gay wich remindes me. I LOVE YOU RYOU PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE GO ON A DATE WITH ME JUST ONCE! Oops kept it on caps lock.
Yami Yuugi chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
more Please! (puppy dog eyes) :(
:p
Yuugi chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
wow i love this story! will there be more to it? I hope so i cant wate for it! ;)
Yuugi chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
I beleve that this story is amazing! btw i have alredy read it 60 times no joke it is that amazing!