Reviews for Rabbit Heart
vinchaan chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Maybe you could just write about everyone getting along, and then one day Hinata could ask Konan to train her, and then she would be good enough, become a member, maybe gain some more confidence because of making it in, but then Konoha or some other nation attacks, and Hinata dies in the meanwhile.
I really don't want her to die, but I just so happen to like this fanfiction and want it to continue, and you said you don't like happy endings, so...there you go.
LizzieBCT chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Oh please update soon I really do like this story it is awesome! Like filled with awesomeness! Well I'm not much use I don't really have any ideas lolz sense you said you don't like sappy stuff lolz but please PLEASE! Update soon I would love to read more
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Noooo! You have to update. I love this story, I think the way you write is great and how you describe the characters is awesome. Please don't leave this fic, a lot of supergood fics has stopped abruptly without any ending, please don't be one of them.
If you could make the guys be possessive over her, they try to get her to like them the most and so on... So many funny moments happens between them. Please write more PeinKonan, their so fluffy and cute togheter!
Lucyole chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
please write the next chapter your story is really interesting and sweet, Itachi
like hinata i would say love at first sight lol, tobi is funny i like him when he is
just tobi and not reclaims he is madara when he is really obito just read the manga at
mangafoy then you would understand it more what i say here, hinata is just the best
but to scared and shy make her a little bit confident in the next chapters when she is
warming up to the others and the thought that she ccan never going back to konoha
and a little look at konoha and what they are doing would be cool too, again please
write the next chapter as fast as possible *gives you delicioud cookies for motivation to write further and may they bring you lots of fantastic ideas for ya story*
Kita chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Where is the rest of the story? It was now getting good. I like the hinaxitac mix and I would like to see more of it.
inserthere chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
You have to continue this! I've noticed you haven't continued in a loooooong time,but you should start again :D this story is just so good! I really must know how it ends :D

Please update soon!
Kisa chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Can't wait to find out how she deals with itachi this time.
Lisa chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Poor hina-chan...she's having a seriously shitty morning.
HyugaPanda chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Woooah! I love this fic! But you haz not updated in...forever! :O You must! I reaaaaaally like this story and I'll be sad if you were not to update...

So update...or feel the wrath of of the epic SPOON OF JASHIN...and stuff.

But yeah, nice story! I really liked the moment when Sasori spent time with Hinata and how Dei is with Hinata, too! Maybe this fic should be SasoXHinaXDei? Oh! Zetsu's hilarious too! Black Zetsu's love of coffee! XD

'Tachi was cute too :3 And Kisa was sweet/flirty ;D And OhMyGosh, I love the Pain x Konan! Adorabubble!

Anywhozal, this was the longest review I've written, so think yourself lucky! ;P I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)

Love, HyugaPanda :D

P.S. Seriously, update. If you don't, I'll...I'll...steal all the cookies in the whole world! Mwuhahaha... -insert evil grin here-

Okay, loveyoubye! :3 εїз
LizzieBCT chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
WHEN R U GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! lol sorry i just really like the story im not a big fan of hinata but the way u do the story its just...AMAZING plz update soon :3
Suraya Bakboord chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Omfg I lov thiz! Iz thiz goin ta be itahina? Anywhichway, I love this story keep up the good work and update soon.

Uchisur .
Yozora-chan chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
NEEEE-CHAAAN! .' UPDATE THIS NOWWWW!~ *pouts*

This is an awesome story, PLEASEEEEEE finish it! :'[ I wanna see what happens with Hinata-Nechan! x3 3

-Yozora
kanika-uchiha chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
Please continue! Ur a really good writer! And I think the storys really funny (:
KagomeMarie chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
yumm sexy eyes _
Lucyole chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
very good i love it your story is interesting and exciting

please write as soonm as possibble the next chapter i would be happy to read it thanks