Reviews for Amber Fire
coco chapter 35 . 4/17
oh wow i loved it truely amazing i mean it
coco chapter 24 . 4/17
whatttttttttttttttt! except for that part i love this story even that part i dont hate its like impossible for me to not like amber fire in fact i love it

*im crazy*
bellachaos chapter 35 . 9/15/2010
Good story. I really like the kingdom and culture you created for the Antitheans.
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 35 . 11/18/2009
I love it! Wish the ending had been different but if it was a typical happy ending it would have taken away from the story. :)
Kayti chapter 35 . 6/28/2009
I loved your story. there aren't many that are long and well writen. I like how you said 'THE BEGINNING' as opposed to 'THE END"
Kayti chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Oh no! Did Baird die? I can tell that Jasson is going to be Zira's best friend. I like that idea.
Lacrymose chapter 35 . 2/19/2009
ILOVED THIS! well done on writing something AMAZING AND FINISHING IT! YAYAYA! that makes u one in a million! :)
Kyprish Prophetess chapter 35 . 3/15/2008
Nice story. I like the fact that, for once, the Tortallians dont completley win, and the ending isn't really the ending, just a standstill.
Lady Mage chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
What a truly wonderful story! This is one of the best original charachter fics I have read in this section, and as such, I am adding it to my "The Tortallian Epics" C2, for it truly is an epic. You should really be proud of this story's magnificence, and I look forward to reading more from you!

Lady Mage
Wingedrider chapter 35 . 4/11/2005
This was so good!

I loved it!

It was sad for some but happy for most.

Great!
Wingedrider chapter 17 . 4/10/2005
This is great!

Hey! Can you send me the scetch you did of Zira's dress? I wanna see it!
Trublsam chapter 35 . 2/3/2005
Thank you for writing Amber fire, with such diligence, and you should know that I believe that it is one of the most magnificent stories I have read, you must have overwhelming inner beauty to have writen something with so many morals, and meanings. Anyway, I hope you continue writting, and keep the ability to end a story the way you ended that one, the endings of most books/stories tend to leave me feeling as if I haven't heard the whole story, but you finished yours perfectly.

Love From,

Paul from Australia.
CaroC27 chapter 35 . 8/20/2004
this is the BEST fic ever
ChanningAlana chapter 35 . 4/11/2004
Wow...this made me cry...
I've been MIA for a while huh? If you don't remember me it's Fairy Asphodel :)
Man..you are a much nicer author than me..if it were me I wouldn't have forgiven Alanna..but oh well, heh.
Can't wait to see what else you've come up with..you can expect a new story from me soon..i'm getting some ideas..it's been a LONG time since i've been here. It's nice being back.
Chan
P.S - my AIM screen name is I Lacuna Coil I if you wanna talk.
GREAT STORY!
Levaire chapter 35 . 3/17/2004
This was a wonderful story!