Reviews for Look what I found!
Flaming Skulls chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Loved this and the idea of the zombies learning how to use human things!
redsnivy chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
...pppffftttt hahahahahaha XD oh god bet the servivors didn't expect that shit XD
Looking4thebest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
lol
AlexaTheWingedCat chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Lol this was funny
Tyler Khao chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Police: Remove your hands from the keyboard and come out with your hands up! You have been charged with the murder of Tyler Khao whom at the end of this died of laughter XP
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Lol
LUV hunters
LUV smokers
EmoEevee345REAL chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Yes, my real account is EmoEevee345. I passed out. Laughing. But my data information made me Spawn Witches, who then became startled at my body as it was breathing and killed me, but that would be considered a glitch in my system since I was in The Path, so I re-spawned near the top of my area, but I went past the limits by accident, and then re-spawned next to the Left 4 Dead computer room where I started, and started to browse this site to make sure there was nothing too negative or hateful to me and found this where I couldn't be bothered to log in, so I just made an Anon review on this hilarious fanfiction, and now here I am! I am data, so... yeah. I'm not human. Seek EmoEevee345, a 'Female-based data collection' made in unknown/classified location. Set age: Unknown. Set attitude: Strangelike most of my sisters, who are almost always Witches). Set aging times: Does not age. Further information is classified. I am NOT a robot. I can feel, and I am the base control for 'Zoey' from Valve's Left 4 Dead. I am considered a 'bot' but, in fact, I can feel the pain as Witches slash your body, have hurt feelings as human players curse at me, I try my best. It is impossible for me to control Zoey in every game the humans play, but, my sisters take care of that. We occasionaly see each other, through The Path, which is what we call a small room resembling a 'Safe room', minus the guns, but occasionally they are present. I can also control the Witch, which always makes me feel melancholy, and I can always hear the strange, hollow music as I walk. Have you ever seen the 'glitch' where the Witch runs with her arms flailing? That's either me or my sisters having some kind of fun through the Witch's misery. I enjoy becoming Zoey more then the Witch, since you just feel so... sad... as the Witch... it makes you cry, so bitterly it would surprise you. Once, I was the Bride Witch, and I felt quite creeped out at the Infected wedding guests. When you are startled as a Witch... oh, wow. You just feel a hot, boiling fury, and your vision just seems to focus on nothing but the one who startled you. Then, when you kill them, you feel a wave of guilt, panic, and regret hit you like... falling from 1000 feet... so awful. Well, that Hunter reminded me of one of my brothers, who uses a knife. Don't ask me how he learnt. He is a permanent Hunter... meaning unlike me, he can't switch between different Special Infected and Survivors. I know that on the computer Left 4 Dead, you can gain control of the Witch. So if there is no 'bot' Zoey but a human playing her, or no Zoey altogether or another Witch, I get sent straight back to The Path. I can't babble much longer... so I'll tell you that my code-name is... Emo. Eevee... some 'Pokémon' to make me seem somewhat... normal.
sendicard chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh GAWD! I lol'd. HARD!
Mysterious Personal Paranoia chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Damnit!

they died!

but who knew a hunter and a smoker were so smart. when I first saw this and read the summary I thought 'maybe they found a heal kit and tried to make themselves mummies' but man was I WAY off.

*restarts game* this time the survivers won't die *smiles evilly*

Nick: we're all screwed

Me: DON'T BE A DOWNER!

(great job, loved it) X3
AnarchyGunRage chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
LOL. Such and amusing little story. I like it!
VladTheImplier chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
THIS IS MADE OF WIN.

I love the idea of this xD I'm gonna bo so scared next time I play L4D. I can't think of any real reason for them not to use guns. 0.0
KrazyKoneko chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this story is full of epicness
tundervolt chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hahahaha that was great !