Reviews for The Truth the Dead Know
LovePolgara chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
This story is so beautifully tragic, seeing Harry so broken is very upsetting. I don't believe Barty broke him though, he was already cracked. Firstly by the Dursleys, whose hatred and abuse began the cracking; secondly came the wizarding world at large, who threw the weight of the world onto his shoulders and expected him to bear up underneath it. Thirdly came Dumbledore, Snape, and the others at Hogwarts pushing Harry to be both savior and sacrificial lamb. Fourthly was Sirius and his expectations that Harry should be a carbon copy of James, a man he never knew. Fifthly came his "friends" who turned their backs on him the moment things get the least bit difficult, namely Ron. All of these things come together to crack Harry more and more, Barty only added to the cracks already there. What really broke Harry and was the final straw was Barty's execution. It was that experience that shattered Harry and darkened him. The pieces were glued back together but not everything is in the right place; so there are large cracks and missing pieces that can never heal but Harry is still himself, even though he'll never be what he was before.

There is a lot in this story that can be learned from, life is never easy and it can break you in a multitude of ways. So when you look at a person, just because you can't see the cracks don't assume they aren't there, lest you add to them.

Love the story and the truths told within, keep writing, it's very good.
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Well. That sure was a rollercoaster! I actually normally prefer stories that work themselves into happy endings, but I feel as though this fit so perfectly that it couldn't have resolved itself in any other way. Overall, I've got to thank you for a job well done, definite favourite from me.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Soooo dark yet mesmerizing !
riamaichi chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Wow. This literally is making me cry. It's just so bittersweet. Thank you so much for this diamond of a fic.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!
lightwalnut64 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
holy shit this is so cute and sad and a bit confusing but i think i got it! thank you for this ;;
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This story has stuck with me for several years. I found myself thinking about it and searching for it earlier today, and I am so happy it is still up! Beautifully romantic (in the art sense of evoking emotions) story that had literally stuck in my mind for years. Great job!
Harry's.Harem chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
One of the best fanfics I've ever read.
Raffylores chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Absolutely Amazing. I love it.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Amazing story. Thank you
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This was so depressing I had to write a sequel in my head, where Barty travels back in time and is sweet from /almost/ the beginning
ChrisSkitt chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
If I were a dragon Olivander could make half a dozen heart string wands with how many strings I had pulled with this story. Loved it.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Ok, that was sad. But beautiful in a way.
Tokuni Namonaihito chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was amazingly well-written. Spectacular. I loved it !
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/13/2013