Reviews for Fictionista Workshop WitFit Drabbles Part 2
m244robp chapter 43 . 10/30/2010
I cannot tell you how happy I was to see this.

This is making it all the more intriguing. You mean, Edward's been watching her all this time? I loved the analogies to fire. They feel like really appropriate descriptions.
m244robp chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
hmmmm... haunting lyrics...

This really piqued my curiosity. I am dying to find out who or what Edward really is.

I could feel his tension here. I love Scarborough Fair too.
m244robp chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
"His eyes locked onto mine, befuddling my common sense with their intense scrutiny."

I really like this line. I haven't seen the word "befuddling" in quite a while and it fits perfectly. Just one word does the trick to capture what she's feeling right then.

Edward, you can take me home, too!

This was very good, dear. I really want to find out what you have in mind for this. I think I will PM you now.
m244robp chapter 40 . 8/19/2010
Whut da?

You really ramped up the tension there. While I wish it didn't end there, that made for a very good cliffhanger.

That was cool.
m244robp chapter 39 . 8/17/2010
I can't tell you how happy I was to see the e-mail notification on this. This was really good. I felt her despair and hurt. Your writing is so simple and fluid. I really like that about your entries.
m244robp chapter 37 . 8/7/2010
Okay. Now that was excellent. It all seems so tragic for Edward. The struggle is palpable. Wow.
m244robp chapter 36 . 8/3/2010
I'm smiling.

You make ME want to taste him too!
m244robp chapter 35 . 7/28/2010
What did she tell him? Oh man... I would love to know what has led her to the bridge in the first place.

Still good. I think you should increase your word count for the challenge. How about a 500 word count? Please?
m244robp chapter 34 . 7/27/2010
Okay, I know my review has to be a little bit more meaningful, but can I just say, "Eeeeep!"
m244robp chapter 29 . 7/19/2010
I'm glad you've continued this. Now, I'm feeling the pressure. Taking a week off is a little disconcerting.

I liked how this is progressing.
m244robp chapter 28 . 7/12/2010
There was something about the way she touched him that was oddly thrilling to me. Like she's breaking through and facing what brought her to this chance meeting in the first place.

- LOL, my comment feels longer than your entry!
m244robp chapter 24 . 7/6/2010
It's so fun to actual keep up with something as it evolves. This is so cute. I can actually get a feel for the place.
m244robp chapter 20 . 7/1/2010
I really like what you're doing with this short story. The challenge is great, keeping each one a hundred words only. You're able to put so much in so few words.

Nice.
HearThatSound chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
I've been enjoying this little mini-story!
ecxe chapter 13 . 6/11/2010
i really want to know more about this edward. what is he doing with bella? where are they? why is he undressing her?