Reviews for My Musume
ai enma chapter 8 . 1/3
my gosh what a good story and it will be really fantastic if you dont abandon this, where are you?

hello hello hello people are waiting so please update it or atleast have a decency to put out words ON HIATUS OR DISCONTINUED.

why write something like these beautifully?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
gahd . this is absolutely a great story . . . i like it that the development of their relationship is in slow pace which makes it more realistic . i love it . please update
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
update please . this is such a great story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
update please. . . . ugh . .this is such a cliff hanger . update!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
they finally met . hahahahaha. . .this is getting so interesting . . . ..
annoyingLONER chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
your fic is really interesting! hope to see more soon. thanks for the fic
shiznat chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
you really have a good story going on. please do update soon. we are still waiting for your awesome updates. do continue please. You have done a very very good job at this :)
pawpaw chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
COME BACK AND FINISH YOUR STORIES MAN! im sad cuz you're not finishing youre awesome stories [! they're sooo gooooddd but they have no ending. Makes my heart break.
oOYuuOo chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Hmm.. I wanna know what will happen next~

And there are still questions left unanswered.. It makes me excited~ xD

Thank you for the story btw! I enjoyed reading it! :3

I'm looking forward for the next chapter~ :3
Naomi Takahashi chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Long time updated in a while?

I like this story

Update soon
xn3ct chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
OMG! So they are at least in speaking terms with each other now. I just discovered this story so I can compare it with the older version, but I can tell you is a very interesting and surprising story, I don't think I have ever read something similar in . I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
Xxshinig4mixX chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
finally updated *grin havent read it yet butbpromisebi will! thanksbforbupdating after so long
MissIzzyB chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Great chapter! I'm really intrigued how it'll go from here...
venz07 chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
Wonder what's going to happen next. :)
hit.dana chapter 8 . 6/8/2010