Reviews for Fight For This Love
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
liked it :))
DeleteMePlease203932 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
DELENA FOREFER LOL ...Its an amazing story really excited for the next chapter PS maybe Stefan can try to appoligice and she wont listen he will go craZy again and kidnap her
BVB.AND.VAMPIRES chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
hey i love this story please update soon or i might die!
Delena4Nian50 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I wish there would be an ultimate showdown between the brothers in season 4. Nicely done! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Great fic! I have often wondered what would happen if Stefan caught Elena and Damon :D
WildYennifer chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I totally loved it! It's sad you haven't updated it in 1,5 years, but if you happen to see this review, just so you know - awesome story, awesome writing :)
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
omg sooo gooood please continue with this cause it;s amazing lol
liplicking chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
stefan should kill himself :D that would make me a very happy person
bibi 13ca chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
I love this please update soon, I'm sure whatever you decide it will be great...
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
Now that I have been so nice to review (again)... what about an update? ;)))))))
WhiteLines-HurricaneGirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Lol Kara, you genius mind you! All these great ideas you have!Damon only having 2 Facebook friends? LMAO! That totally cracked me up!

Also I totally loved you idea of the webcam talk and the fact that Stefan is about to watch them have hot steamy sex (which he never had with Elena heheheheh)! looking forward to next chapter ;-)
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
that was good keep it up
KateWalshLA chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Oh my god! Stefan is really, totally going crazy! And I love Elena and Damon in this story! Please, please, pleaseee update soon! :)
Tiffany0314 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
MOREMOREMORE!(: very unique story! great job!
hiddenfanggirl16 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
i really liked it and i cant wait for more please update it is good
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »