Reviews for Another Day
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
it's absolutely divine and meaningful. I'm speechless...

The sand timer is a fantastic idea for Gillian and the text sounds so well...

Thank you so much for this philosophical fic!
Realityandthought chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
The idea of a sand timer is very good as much as your development (i mean your text, i don't know if 'development' works in this case).

How you dealt with the subject keeps the character traits of Foster.

I really enjoy reading your stories.

From France
tess.untitled chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was just... beautiful. You were an amazing writer when I left but you are surely getting better. Fantastic.
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This was amazing, a very nice change of pace from the rest of the stories I've been reading lately. I like how it focuses on just one aspect of Gillian's life that has positive and negative connotations. It's very well-rounded. I especially like that Cal is such a small factor in this, because somehow that's really refreshing. The structure, the phrasing, the metaphors-all of it is wonderful. I'm really glad that you wrote this!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow! I really liked it. It makes one think about how they are living their lives. Very cool story:)
Tomellie chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Beautifully written as always...I could read your stories all day long! So glad this came to you unexpectedly :)
Solivagant chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow, beautifully written! I loved the idea of this one, that the sand timer is both an anchor and a reminder of wasted time.

This line wraps everything up so nicely: "I'll be here tomorrow. It'll be the same again. No matter what happens, tomorrow will roll around, just the same as it always does." Oui, c'est la vie.

SassyCop chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was a beautiful distraction. I'm glad it pulled you into writing it. Even if it took time away from those other stories.

You are incredibly insightful. Thank you!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow! This is beautiful. And that last paragraph brought a lump to my throat. Excellent writing. Thank you for sharing.