Reviews for I Don't Believe in Vampires
This story is ...AWSOME _ hope you update soon till then I'll be waiting
Lehxra chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Whoot! Vampires!
kawaii uchiha's chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Come n u can't leave us hanging lik that. Such q good story I hope you continue it.

Ja ne
omgpink chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
You know, I came down to your profile to check out the author who want to do my challenge, and I gotta say, you have a lovely flow of words and a beautiful descriptive style. I'm really happy my challenge attracted you! Finally, another author who know the power of a metaphor and a simile. I'm really glad we came across each other!
Fish and Chipz chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
lol the first thing Hibari does when he meets her is tell her to leave. lol... anyway, i'm looking forward to the next chapter
LostSeraph23 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
I love your story it's so inspiring but a small word of advice as a fellow writer: you shouldn't make it so obvious that ur OC is a vampire. Leave us as readers begging for more. Make us wonder what the OC is and how Hibari finds out their secret ok? That's all I'm saying. Anyway enough of my (if u want to call it this)pointless ramnbling. What i'm getting at is that ur story is great and i've decided to make a story involving the future hibari as well but it'll be completely different from urs. By the way keep up the great work on ur story okay. I'm rooting for u. _
YumeMori chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Oh, I don't mind the P.O.V. shifting in this chapter! You didn't switch to a very different P.O.V., you just changed the character. And I don't mind that at all; it lets us readers see things from a different perspective.

I love how Aria comes across already! She seems to be so sure of herself and what she wants. And I love her butler! He definitely has an older-brother-protective vibe to him. Or he's more like the sane man, lol. And I love her thoughts about how she "might" keep someone like Hibari! No one keeps Hibari, lol.

On a more serious tone, I'm definitely interested in what exactly is going to happen. With her invite for her "house-warming", which also shows exactly what she thinks about his demand. And what just is happening with the mob business... But I'll just have to wait for the next chapter.
music fans chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
hahas ! Cant wait for next chapter !
Fairy Skull chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
I loved this chapter it was great and I cant wait for more!
Fairy Skull chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I liked this chapter and i think this will be great story! i cant wait for more!
LostSeraph23 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome story I want to read more of it so plz conti us it ok? _
Fish and Chipz chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Oh, I like this. I do hope you continue. There really aren't many HibariOC fics, especially in the M section. If there are, not many of them seem promising like yours. Please update soon
SwordFeather chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
YAY FOR OCS! Yeah, I love them too. And TYL Hibari! This is getting better and better! "Hibari Kyoya bowed to no one." I suppose the vamp with fight with Hibari eventually. This is GREAT! Sorry though, I really don't have much in the way of ideas for you here. Please continue!
YumeMori chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I have to admit I have only just recently gotten into KHR, so I don't know entirely too much about the series... But the characters seem quite IC, and sticking to their own personalities.

I felt as though this chapter moved a little too fast, in descriptions and thoughts and such..

As for your OC, I enjoy what you've shown/told us of her personality so far. I think I'd love to see her actually showing her personality through more than a walk. I feel as though you're making her stand out too much though with "amethyst eyes" and "obsidian locks" and your description of her simple clothing. That paragraph reads very much like you're trying too hard to make her seem normal when she clearly is not. I have nothing against your OC, in fact I think when you put up more chapters I may like her even more (because I love confident, seductive women!), I just think her description needs some cleaning up.

All-in-all, it's a wonderful chapter and I am so curious to know what will happen next.