Reviews for My Daughter, A Witch
starlite22 chapter 1 . 4/7
What a great idea, to make a story from her mothers perspective, wish you had of written more chapters, for each year she was at hogworts, her mother writing to her or commenting on her letters.
old-crow chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Hi,

Very nice. I'm curious - why did you choose to not take the tale any further?

Old-Crow
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Heh-heh! Bet if they could've known about the troll they would've screamed "STOP!" and she'd have ended up in Beauxbatons!
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Brilliant
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hey! I really enjoyed reading your story. The whole idea from Hermione's mom's pov was just a plus, along with some of the things Hermione did as a kid. Awesome job! :)

-Awsomazing11 aka Ali.
Ragav chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I liked the story very much. It was slightly different reading from Hermione's mother's point of view and it was described very well. Hermione's magical incidents are also quite fascinating to read and believable. Her dialogues are so innocent that it makes you squeal with happiness. Thanks for writing this story.
a reader chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Good little story - until the very end. Since Hermione's parents couldn't venture past the wall that separated the main station from platform 9 3/4s, the mother would never use the phrase "before we knew it, the train was pilling out of the station...". They might say something like "We just sat there, holding each other's hand, and looking at the blank wall... until we saw other parents, who must be magical, returning from that gate which was forever barred to us. Knowing that the train must have left the station, we looked at the wall one last time, walked back to the car, and drove silently home."
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
A very gentle and affectionate look at Hermione's mother, who obviously loves her very much. It'd be interesting to her reactions to the various events of Hermione's time at hogwarts.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This sounds like a very interesting story. Please update soon.