Reviews for 22 Cups of Coffee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
DEAN KOONTZ!

He's very awesome. My favorite book of his is What the Night Knows, and maybe Dragon Tears.

I like how Axel's kind-of-kind-of-not trying to stalk Roxas sand gets disappointed whenever it's someone else xD
Anjitzuh chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Awww, why do you always make these so glorious fics?! Tell me! I really want to know!
But yes...I loved it, it was beautiful beyond words!
So yes, you're amazing!
And Axel was so sweet and doin' all this for Roxas, and then their friendship and, and...3 3
I don't know... I only DO know that this fic is a precious master piece!
So, thank you so much!
Wanderliing chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Wow this was amazing! I'm breaking the even 88 reviews here but this really was fantastic. I loved every second of it, it was such a wonderful world. I really feel all dazed and happy after getting a peak at it.
You have a very visual seeming writing style which is really nice to read! I could vividly see everything that happened.
I loved Cid being Roxas's dad, and I really hope Yuna is getting married to Tidus and they have a wonderful life together.
I kinda laughed a bit over Tifa being Axel's mom because that means Reno has to be his dad. But then I got really sad because hell Tifa doesn't need that hard life heck u reno.
Reading this story it was just crazy to think it was over, and just a story. I loved every second, including Hayner.
SitarLover chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
SNOW! - yet another
Seriously.
This is great.
Kunoichi21 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Okay, so I've officially read Summer Boy, Cult, and now this one. I am in love with your style of writing. Like, holy shit. I think you have easily earned your place among my favorite authors. I mean, wow. I cannot wait to see what you put out next. The author I beta for is gonna have to read your stuff, at my utmost insistence. I cannot wait to see what you write next.
Ethan Gold Hibi-Kun chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love how you made Riku c: Like.
He's so fuuny and crap

{[Riku sighed dramatically, rolling over onto his back, the bed squeaking under him, before staring at him upside-down with a blank face. "Do I really need a reason to visit my bestest friend in the whole wide world? Why does everyone think everybody needs something? Why can't I just come by to come by? It's not like I came over to eat all your macaroni and cheese."]}

Pfff- Errmrrgrr-
Well done, Riku, Well Done
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this! Great to read all in one go but... I feel like the very end was a bit... rushed? Like maybe you just wanted to finish it?
But overall - great story :)
MistyDeath chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
This is...amazing. I absolutely love barista stories and this is by far the most adorable one I've read yet. So happy I found a random recc of this - beautiful! :]
JayFX chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Such a cute story! Loved it!
4TheLuvOfPocky chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
This was a really well written fun fic! It felt like I was reading Pure Awsome the whole time! The way you characterized the people was so realisitic and I'm just really impressed by this fic! So Thanks for taken the time to write it :D
Takara yume chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
omilord..this was agonizingly sweet. ;w; never had I read anything just so sweet! ahhh can't believe it's over! I'm happy I got to finish reading it, yet sad as well. D;

umm...sequel..? ;w;
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
ack! finally finished the first part! XD lol this is sooo cute I just love this first part and the plot and how you portray the characters the pacing is ove rall amazing, not too fast and not dragging either well done
Lilac Rose6 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Beautiful Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful

Poor Demyx, though, lol.

But other than that this was fucking amazing and I've been reading it for several hours now and oh look it's one thirty in the morning but I don't regret it because this story is fucking amazing.

That is all.