Reviews for I'll Be There
BAUMember chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
great chapter and lovely ending, i hope they get what theu wish for a loving family together, loved it.
e1981 chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
I like this! Good story!
rocksmacked chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
It's good chapter.. I'm glad Mac will understand and Stella would accept understand how felt with together Mac.
pepperonyschueberry chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
AAAaaawwwwww that ending was SOOOOO freakin' adorable i want more stories write more soon and thanks for the smile
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
That was really good. I know that you haven't updated since August but I hope that you haven't given up on this story and that you can update again soon. I really want to know if Mac goes after Stella to the roof or not. Why would Stella want to give the baby away? I figured that she would want to keep it. But I guess it would be a reminder of what she and Mac did. At least it would be better than having an abortion.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Other than depression the only thing I can think of that can be wrong with Stella, with all that has been happening to her is that she is pregnant. Am I right?
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
What is going on with Stella that would make her want to her herself?
MARNIC chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
Is he following her there? It's good they are talking finally, and letting their true feelings to show.

I really hope now they can work on it. They can always try again! ;) And the love is there, they have to acknowledge that. Thanks for the update and i am waiting for next chapter!
shortcake2 chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
very good intese chapter
pepperonyschueberry chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
intense, but yeah Mac should have asked how she felt
LestrangelyGaby chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Now this is getting VERY interesting. Do update soon! :)
BAUMember chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter i loved it , i feel stella and i cant wait to read more to see what is going to happen next. Update soon ...
LestrangelyGaby chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Please make ur chapters longer! Gaaaah, this is killing me! Hahahaha.
rocksmacked chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
It's very chapter! Poor Stella..
Ditte3 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Oh poor to read next chapter.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »