Reviews for Music of the Spheres
WB chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
I think that this will be an anonymous review... although, having said that, I identify a little with William. My cover's blown already!

It will be awfully suspicious that she dies a day after they employ her. Or maybe any records relating to her have already been destroyed? Or none were really made in the first place?

I can imagine a blue mean glint in Walter's eye, stretching his arm across the dark table as little Carla Lewis signs away a legal document that will meet the shredder in not five-minutes time.

'Welcome aboard.'

Now, these are always mildly tinged with sepia, even if these stories aren't a period piece. What I mean by that is that it's doubtful that very advanced forensic technology exists, and it is likely that divorce is still shocking in this little world. Right?

Are the two going to quiver and sweat with the excitement and smoke cigarettes together now?

Haha, this was more of a love letter than a review.

Sorry, Herr Faust.
Swamp Fairy chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Ugh. This story just chills me to the bone. In an absolutely fabulous way, of course, but none the less... wow. This chapter in particular was especially creepy. But of course, fabulous. Just completely sucks you into it. And the quote at the beginning fit it absolutely perfectly. I adore it!
LoyalistEternal chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
O

M

G

This story just keeps getting better and better! I love it so much!

I loved the part where William tries to spell out ice cream and Walter points out that Peter knows what he's saying ;)

-Lo
pendras cornielius chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
WOW! its about TIME you updated something. _. Im still deciding if i like these weird murder happy Bish and Belly or not. but im reading it either way. Awesome chapter/
LoyalistEternal chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
lmao yay! Your version of William says fuck a lot, too! This chapter is amazing!

And I had to take a break from reading when I saw "Peterbutter" in the story, b/c srsly? That is the cutest thing I've ever read EVER.
LoyalistEternal chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I love how dark this is. And the chemistry between Walter and William is extraordinary!

-Lo
Swamp Fairy chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Fantastic. I love this story, I really do. Poor Elizabeth. The emotions in it are so real... I can't wait for more!
TheWhiteRook chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I could see them both faking a death, if need be. I would think they'd use some type of local toxic animal or plant derivative, that only they would know about, and thereby evading the authorities by way of brilliance. This one made me feel the same way "Running Scared" did, like I should clean my knife.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh my, this is dark. Dark but still within the realm of beleivable for these two. Will there be more? If so, I will alert it...