Reviews for Rukia's Pranks
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Just reading this story I came up with a bunch of pranks. 1) Sic a friendly ghost dog on Yoruichi, the type that like giving tongue baths to cats. 2) Give pictures of 1 -a dog getting to first base with Yoruichi- to Soi Fon. 3) Replace Rukia's gigai with a male model, and see how long it takes others to realize. 4) Replace Rukia's Gikongon, Chappy, with Kon. 5) Give Kenpachi Ichigo's home address. 6) Tell Orihime someone is sick and suggest she make them soup. (due to potential lethality of previous two entries, have paramedics on standby) 7) Tell Byakuya about Rukia sharing a room with Ichigo. Make sure that this is at an SWA meeting, so that she will always suffer 'in the closet' jokes even after she talks her brother down from killing Ichigo. 8) Tell Yachiru that Urahara is giving away free candy.

Keep up the great work!
socialgirl378 chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
This is awesome! She's like the Empress of pranks, and she is good at it. Don't mess with Rukia or else you'll be humilated.
Bloody-Rozez chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Lolololololvt
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Rukia is evil.
Cptn. Suz chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Okay, I was trying to say something intelligent about the scene with Rukia & Kisuke pulling one over on Renji & Ichigo, but I failed. It was so awesome my brain must be broken now.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
man..lml youshould've wroten a dialogue btwn ruk and bya..i would've wanted to hear what he exactly said to her
I.LoVe.GrImMjOw chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
hilarious! you should write a sequel! i loved all of the pranks, especially this last one!
GeneralSurgeonKitten chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Don't mess with Rukia, she'll always come out on top! Although, Ichigo, it's really ok to kiss Renji as long as you want - just saying )
GeneralSurgeonKitten chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Yachiru caffiene bad!

Kenpachi bra ...
GeneralSurgeonKitten chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Poor Ikkaku (
GeneralSurgeonKitten chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY UNDERWEAR!"

Haha, they kind of all got it in this one!
GeneralSurgeonKitten chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
I think that Byakuya really should send his lt. a tiny maid's outfit )
GoranR chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Lolololol, now people around me thinks I'm nuts 'cause I'm laughing for no aparent reason... Cool pranks, it makes me want to pull one to the first person that comes in front of me...wahahahaha
Catspada chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
"Renji had no idea what was going on, but that happened sometimes."

"Screw those trees! They were going down!"

I also liked that Byakuya got a kick out of the pranks and the Renji didn't really seem to mind kissing Ichigo that much.
Catspada chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Note to self: send no lingerie to Kenpachi. Poor Ichigo.