Reviews for Fall Right Next To You
FilmFreak1234 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
amy/11 FTW *sniffles* oh why cant they ever be...ever be a couple! there so amazing together! darn big nose and that stupid face of his U
Frailly chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oh amazing so darling sweet! Fantastic peice of writing!
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well done, it was very poignant in its episodic style of assists in making it more emotive through it appearing as a collection of memories; perfervid memories juxtaposed against slightly tepid ones also give the story more balance, which is important. Just a note, you should somehow differentiate between memory present, such as in the third last section involving the swimming pool. Due to lack of differentiation it left me a little perplexed, detaching me from the emotion zenith at that point.

I adore how you made time relative in this story as well, particularly having the coupling fragments at the start the finish. At some points Amy was rather out of character, same as the Doctor, regardless, it was a lovely piece of work. Thank you.
greentoothbrush chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
the ending was so poignant! well done awesomeness
Shaz.Bananas chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh just, wow. Seriously, wow. This is... fantastic/amazing/insert other word like this here. Bloody hell you are GOOD! I love this. I'll be reading it again. And I'll have to listen to the song you've put the lyrics in here. Well done.

Oh and if you like Eleven/Amy - which as you write them amazingly I am certain you do - feel free to read my fics of them, though they aren't as great as yours :P
MissEmris chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
This was so deep and thoughtful. I half hated, half loved when he came back to her and it was 50 years later- so sad. The pool scene was really sweet, too. Well done. :)
Terriah chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
very good!
Doctor who romance chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
this nearly made me cry, well done cos I dont cry at much