Reviews for Kings & Pawns
guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
continu
pottersparky chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
As ever fan of your work. I know not review one of your stories in long time. So you know I still a fan. I love that you add top bad guy in stories back for some payback. I don't know if bull can take on morg even darkwing fears her sometimes. Sure be fun to see what do with future stories. I love drake and his twin love each other even that they are on diffrent sides. I still can't belive that drake's twin found love. This series so much fun I have no idea what you do next. I can't to read next story in series. Please keep good work. Forever fan of what you do.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
This is a pretty good story so far. Continue soon. I was hoping you'd help me with a story I'm working on. I just need help with something small yet I can't begin without it.

Hope to hear from you soon and update whenever possible.
MysticIris chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Well, that wasn't an ending that I was expecting. His switching between Bud and Liquidator would pose an interesting challenge for him, especially with his curse limiting what he can do as Liquidator. I wonder how or if he'll even continue his relationship with the rest of the Fearsome Five considering he can't really help anymore. I'm also curious if this choice will actually make him happy. Sure, he gets the girl he wanted, but it seems like he's lost a lot as well.

Anyway, that was certainly interesting and it's clear you put a lot of care and effort into your work.
pokefan366 chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
It's pretty neat what you did with Liquidator. Keep up the great work.
MysticIris chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
This chapter was interesting, mostly because of the divide between Bud and Liquidator. It's almost like he suffers from multiple personality disorder. It's also kind of sad how he seems to want to be seen as Bud sometimes, when he has been permanently changed into the Liquidator.

I also enjoyed the short addition of Neptunia. I wonder if Liquidator will suffer any repercussions for his recent theft.

Hmm...Liquidator got spurned. I doubt that will discourage him. Actually I think it's just going to make him try harder. Anyway, good work and I'm curious to see how this plays out in the next chapter.
pokefan366 chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
Great story so far. Liked how you got Neptunia in rhe story.
LADYMALLARD chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love your story's first chapter, with the Liquidator and Bushroot inviting themselves into the Plant Expo, so Reggie can pick up some new supplys for his green house. Licky certinly got more than he bargined for, with the way he almost introduced himself to this really interesting female wolf CEO. she seems to be quite the match for our favorite watery criminal, with her beautiful looks and "take no prisoners" personality. I'm certain that Liquidator alias Bud Flood will do his best to get her to buy what he's selling, namely himself. Terrific chapter...on to the next one.
MysticIris chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
First off, I'd like to say that the story is well written and I like the interactions between Liquidator and Bushroot-no surprise really.

As for the portrayal of Liquidator, I've read other fics where he suffers from mood swings due to his watery form, which I think makes sense and works here. However, the one thing I don't think fits him is under-confidence. To me, he had immense confidence in his abilities as a salesman or anything else with an ego that's kind of like Darkwing's. He's so smug that he'd confront anything with an attitude that he can do no wrong and the only way he'd lose his stride would be if something really, really backfired on him. Even then, I think it would only be a temporary and he'd be back to his old self within a couple of hours coming up with a new strategy. He might even just pass it off as a problem with the other person and not with him.

That being said, I am enjoying this fic and I don't want you to stop writing. I'm interested to see how Liquidator reacts to a woman who won't roll over for him. I'm also wondering if Bushroot might have to bail him out if he gets in over his head. Looking forward to more!
pokefan366 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Great story so far.
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow, a non-confident Liquidator... Must See!
MysticIris chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I really enjoyed this first chapter, particularly the interactions between Bushroot and Liquidator. Then again, I'm a sucker for Liquidator stories, especially since there are so few of them. I'm interested to see what Liquidator's plans are for Gretchen. Keep up the good work!
pokefan366 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great chapter! Keep up the great work.