Reviews for Ivory Keys
VenomousStar chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Oh please, oh please update soon! It's been years! And what a brilliant story, please continue it soon? (:
Spent days reading this and now it's finished and she hasn't even found Vincent yet! D: What am I gonna do with my life now?!

Please, update this soon, I beg of you.
Varna chapter 16 . 9/10/2013
We want more!
x Euphoria chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Wowowowow. holy crap totally unexpected. x_x wow i just can't imagine what's going to happen later on when Vincent comes back in wow :) Anxiously waiting for the next update!
x Euphoria chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Usually I only review at the end but I just couldn't help but say how surprised I am with Scarlett. Usually stories that I have read with Scarlett in them make her seem so evil and horrible. I think you couldn't have chose a better maker for Vincent than her. I love all her back story as well. It's just so awesome :).

I got several more chapters to read until i'm caught up with the story :) can't wait for my vinti stuff _
Satsuki Bun chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
I just started reading your story yesterday and so far I'm really loving it. The whole Day Walker concept is so refreshing. And the suspense is killing me! And where is Vincent?! Please update soon :)
Ski October chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
You're most welcome - I'll nag you anytime.

AND HOLY CRAP SHE HAS A BABY.
And maaaaaaaan.
Kane's not a good guy, it turns out.

And good grief, where is Vincent?!
I'm sure he has some kind of bond with Tifa, he's got to have some inkling of what's going on.

GAH.
I must have chapter seventeen!
12345678910x chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
I...I'm in shock. Please update soon.
forevermare chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
I am so happy you have continued this story! This chapter is just amazingly good - the Day Walker compound is really an interesting twist as well as Tifa being descended from Eve. Can't wait to read more.
DragonGirl323 chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
I'm so happy you updated! I've actually been wondering about you. :) This was a great chapter! In fact, this entire story is a work of brilliance. I'm sure I've said that before, but its true. I'm so looking forward to the next update! So much suspense!

Sincerely,
DragonGirl323
XOXO chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Varna chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Oh thank you so much for the update, can't wait to read more of this story!
I must say, I don't think the vampires following Tifa are that smart, if they wanted to get near her all they have to do is cut the electricity, then she would be helpless. I hope she finds Vincent soon.
Varna chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Amazing
Varna chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
oh no I feel like I'm going to spend another sleepless night reading this enchanting story.

I'm so gonna have dark circles under my eyes tomorrow...
x.Guren.x chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
Oh wow this is very intense. I'm curious as to see what happens. Despite having hardly touched this fandom in a very long time, I find these sorts of stories pulling me back again. I admit I'm new to this sort of pairing too!

Please do continue
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
will there be more? and I hope soon xD