Reviews for Three's Not Always a Crowd
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Very uninteresting
lillian johnson chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
At first I thought it was just going to be a boring smut story , but then I found myself laughing and not wanting it to end. It was fun.!
Nessie chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
That's sick bella would never do any body but edward Jacob would never do Bree she a vamp
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
fun as hell
phoenica chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Oh. My. God. This was so funny! I'm still laughing as I write this :) I never thought about Bella loosing consciousness... ew, that does make it seem creepy... But my favourite line is "…oooooh you sexy piece of werewolf jailbait you…." because it's exactly how people react to him lol Though I also liked "I wanna be a bookshelf..." ;) And of course, I absolutely agree with Jacob's POV chapters being the best about BD. I doff my hat to you, sir ;)
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
awesome and strange story
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
That is by far the funniest thing I have ever read on this sight. I am now going to read all your stories and probably favoriting the author. YOU ARE EPIC! Never stop writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
L.O.L
im too awesome chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
i'm so confused with whats going on
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
So normally, Im against the whole "breaking the 4th wall thing" but this made me laugh so hard I nearly cried!

Like this was just great! Hahaha oh god, "oooooh you sexy piece of werewolf jailbait you" hahahaha!

And I love how everyone goes to bone Alice. 'Cuz she's just great lol
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Okay, that was hilarious. I love silly shit like this. :D
Pen Name What Pen Name chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think I love you a little. :P That was terrific!
Black-Luna chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Love Love Love! You damn near killed me that was hilarious! This is a first for me, I have never read a story that didn't include the 4th wall, I always saw those in plays. Great story.
taoist elf chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
OMG... that was fucking hysterical! LMAO

Clever, intelligent... and very, very funny. And so TRUE!

*still chuckling*
skittleAcullen chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
just epic just just wow epic epic that has got to be one of the FUNNITST things i have read in a long time.! just just epic man epic.!